Yeah yeah yeah I used the search bar and came up with squat

Right well I got a crybaby tonight and it works fine on clean, but when I use distortion it gets all ****ed up.

Like for instance, if I have it rocked back on lower strings is gives me a high (higher than its supposed to be anyways) pich grumbling growly sound, and when I rock it forward it comes out flattish.

it works fine on the higher strings but I can rock it back at all on the lower strings or I get that ugly ass grr sound

it makes my low E string sound like a G string with a grr to it instead of a wah...

what do you guys say about this?
return?
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
hmm
I think I might just return it
it was my birthday technically yesterday and got over 100 bucks and the wah
so I think its pretty well smooth sailin

I'm thinkin 535Q?
i have a 535q and it sounds great. what i have found however is that my fuzz HATES it. its fine with distortion tho.
It was probably the Original crybaby?
I dunno, it sounds like it's not supposed to do that.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
if your using it with a distortion or overdrive pedal put the wah infront of the distortion/od
"I wanna see movies of my dreams"
I heard the orginal dunlop $60 crybaby. I think. are like bad. But thats what I just heard.
You have to learn to use it properly. Rocked fully back is obviously going to be better with a trebly string, i.e the G,B, or E. Honestly, the art of actually USING a wah is completely overlooked by most guitarist. I have an original crybaby and I can make it sound brilliant. I'm afraid it isn't just a pedal you can switch on and not have any other skill with your feet apart from a tap.
Where do you have it in your chain?
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic