Why is it every time i turn on 'headbangers ball' or any metal show on fuse, or go to any metal music station, it seems that the music videos, song name, album name, or band name is always about death or satan or retarded **** like that? Maybe they think its cool to be all rebellious and like death or somethin but i think it retarded, anyone else share any oppinions?
shut up

Major EDIT:: Look at your username, hypocrite.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
you dont know what youre talking about
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
because its ****ing br00tal
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
1. No, look harder.
2. Headbanger's Ball pretty much sucks balls.
3. You don't know what you're talking about.
4. STFU
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by idburninhell
Why is it every time i turn on 'headbangers ball' or any metal show on fuse, or go to any metal music station, it seems that the music videos, song name, album name, or band name is always about death or satan or retarded **** like that? Maybe they think its cool to be all rebellious and like death or somethin but i think it retarded, anyone else share any oppinions?

I totally agree with you

troll
um.. so? metal is fucking good. who cares about the song names or anything? it's not like the actual bands themselves are satanists or anything like that.

liek omg your username is "idburninhell" !!!1
Quote by idburninhell
sorry i dont like ****ty music, id burn in hell is in an avenged song so suck my ****

???

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by RedDeath9
Get ready to be torn apart.

i concur.

metal/ heavy metal is the devils music. christians should stay the **** out of it.

Im an agnostic.

flamesheild/
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
First of all dont be an asshole and if you just a song by its title how could you ever respect any band? Go read some of the lyrics for these songs their pure genious.

METAL FOREVER!!!
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Not all bands on there are really metal. Anyways, most of the "heavy" and "death" metal bands just do it as an act. It's pretty much only the Norwegian death metal bands who are really Satanic and stuff like that. The majority of American metal bands are just an act.. It's what people want to hear, and it makes them famous. Very seldom do any of them take their music or expect others to take their music seriously. It's just all about who can be the most br00tal.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
youve created that reality where you believe what you think so you think its all satan and hell when really you are just being ignorant.

so stfu and do some research before saying something stupid.
^^

...And you're bitching and moaning about **** music...

god damn you're a tool

/*sigh*

MadEdit: At idburninhell
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
"i dont like ****ty music"

I'll admit I do like A7X , but you should hardly call metal ****ty music before calling A7X ****ty.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
modern metal is about love and being emo! the old headbangers ball from the 80's was true metal. BUT to those who say metal is dying, go listen to evile and municiple waste, then tell me it's dying.
Ok so maybe the reason metalheads sing about death and satan is that they see it as the opposite of mainstreams conformists like you.
1) Its entertainment.
2) If your so close minded then why do you even bother with music? Its meant to be about being open minded and having fun and expressing yourself. Not about being a douche to people.
3)GTFO
the majority of metal isn't about satan and hell, it's just imagination, stories and all that. judas priest, dio, helloween, dokken, quiet riot, iron maiden. just a few bands that don't sing about the devil
Listen to any 80s metal band. Maybe 1% of songs could even be considered Satanic. Even today, more Satanic-sounding metal is popular, but it doesn't mean one bit metal=Satanic.

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass
Last edited by vicd08 at Mar 23, 2008,
youre just interpreting the lyrics that way cuz thats what your expecting from someone with long hair whos screaming into a microphone.. maybe theyve had to deal with a lot of deaths in their life and its affected them.. way to be an asshole
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
no, im not calling them satanic cause they scream, i like that music, or cause they have long hair, i got long hair, but the names of their songs and **** are all evil
Quote by dio_dude
the majority of metal isn't about satan and hell, it's just imagination, stories and all that. judas priest, dio, helloween, dokken, quiet riot, iron maiden. just a few bands that don't sing about the devil

Umm where you alive back in 1982? They had an album called Number Of The Beast. But i get what you mean with the imagination. To me that song seems more like batteling a mental illness and/or halucenations (sp?) then actual Satanism. I also thaught it had the same vibe as Dance Of Death but im pretty sure that ones about being ****face
^no, i meant that those bands may write songs that have the odd reference to the devil, but no "i love satan, kill virgins, satan is good, satan is our pal" kinda stuff.
Quote by Mental-lica
First of all dont be an asshole and if you just a song by its title how could you ever respect any band? Go read some of the lyrics for these songs their pure genious.

METAL FOREVER!!!

because raping death bodies and fighting dragons is pure genious.
Quote by idburninhell
i like metal, i just dont like how their all satanic and stuff, not all metal is, but a lot of it is

Why do you care?

I honestly never understood why anyone wouldn't listen to something because of the lyrics or the song name.. If you listen to NSBM doesn't mean you agree with them FFS, but if they make good music, then why not ignore their lyrics and song names? Actually I never actually understood why a song NEEDS to have lyrics.. Heck, the voice is as much an instrument as anything else, so why not just make sounds that sound good along with the other stuff? Lyrics are only important if they mean something really deep, which some people may like, though it never appealed to me either.. But excuse my ranting, you pretty much have no idea what you are talking about anyway
So A7X doesn't have songs like "City of Evil" and "Unholy Confessions"?

Quote by ShelbyLynn

Quote by HanPlaysBass