I have lots of friction on my fret board when i'm trying to bend strings, and putting finger ease on it makes it worse, the only way to make it better is by licking my fingers so they are nice and slippery, this only lasts about 30 seconds then it's all frictioned again.

What is causing this friction and how to i prevent it?
I'm no pro on this, i've never really looked into it, but I get what you mean.
I'm not sure if this will help but...

If the strings are old, that might a clue as to why it's frictiony.
I always clean my whole guitar and do a quick tune up of the guitar like checking loose screws and tightening if needed, check the intonation..
But every so often I do a thorough tune up, spending more than a few hours on the guitar.

So what I'm meaning to say is, clean your neck thoroughly and change the strings. Also clean the strings after every use. I usually don't rub them over after every time I play it, but I should. haha.

Some varnishes on the neck too can add friction.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
polish dem frets

If you touch your fretboard when you bend, your frets are way worn or you're using way too much pressure.
Quote by Mattalac
I'm no pro on this, i've never really looked into it, but I get what you mean.
I'm not sure if this will help but...

If the strings are old, that might a clue as to why it's frictiony.
I always clean my whole guitar and do a quick tune up of the guitar like checking loose screws and tightening if needed, check the intonation..
But every so often I do a thorough tune up, spending more than a few hours on the guitar.

So what I'm meaning to say is, clean your neck thoroughly and change the strings. Also clean the strings after every use. I usually don't rub them over after every time I play it, but I should. haha.

Some varnishes on the neck too can add friction.

Do this ^^^ first. If you still have problems try posting in the Electric Guitar thread for some more opinions.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination