not a genre, lol. didn't know what else to call this.
But..I love it when there's hardcore/metal bands, that have a nice piano part, then go nuts with everything else, or something.
like protest the hero, not saying there hardcore or anything. i wouldn't say they are. but, i love how in a few of their songs, starts off nice and slow, then goes AHRAFISG or ends with a nice acoustic or piano melody thing.
anyone know any other bands like that?
and tabs that have nice piano in it??
Drop Dead Gorgeous does the same thing.

Check out their song 'Dressed for Friend Requests' in their album In Vogue

Thrice does some too, not too often though.
Yeah it's nice to hear a breakdown end with a piano solo sometimes

Quote by TheWallsHaveTee
i love how in a few of their songs, starts off nice and slow, then goes AHRAFISG or ends with a nice acoustic or piano melody thing.

lol and I like the TS's idea of a song becoming "loud"
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
lol umm...in the video for Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth they have a pianoist...pianist...THE DUDE THAT ROCKS THE PIANO!...and the was headbangin n everything, i remember thinking "damn...how hardcore can you be with you play the piano in a metal band" lol...
93% of teenagers listen to rap music,if you are part of the 7% who listen to good music, put this in your siggy
i thought it was interesting
93% of teenagers listen to rap music,if you are part of the 7% who listen to good music, put this in your siggy
Sonata Arctica does some pretty good work with piano. If you like power metal, that is.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Serj Tankien - Sky is Over.

Anyone else think that was a piece of music orgasm?
Quote by Zvahl
Progressive metal. Check it.

+1
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls