Today, my sister decided she would take my brother, his girlfriend and I all shopping for new clothes for me and my brother (for some reason she wanted us to look like scene kids and now, at 4:47 AM I'm sitting in yellow plaid and tight pants). She's low on gas, so we stop at the station and she gets out of the car to fill up the tank. As she's outside, this truck (looks like this car from GTA San Andreas) pulls up to the convenience store behind the pumps and out comes a guy, probably around 16 or 17, dressed in stereotypical wigger clothing - big black hat with the rim backwards, really really long black shirt that almost reached his knees and his shorts sagging so they almost touched his shoes.

He was walking to the door and then out of the driver seat I see his dad, who looks pretty much like a redneck. As I saw him, that was the first thought in my mind.

So I turned to my brother and said "look at that guy, he's all like 'yo yo yo negro!' and his dad is like 'yeehaw!'". And then the guy stepped out of the car and had ONE ****ING ARM. My brother got extremely angry at me because of it, and I honestly had no idea until after I said what I said that he only had one arm.

It happened around 15 or 16 hours ago and I still feel like a dick.

TL;DR:
- I made fun of a guy without an arm
- I'm in tight pants and plaid

now commence making fun of me and share similar stories of being a dick like this.
It's hardly your fault if you didn't see he had one arm is it? And even if you did, fck it, just cause they're missing an arm doesn't mean you're not allowed to say they look like a twat for the clothes they wear
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
it's not that bad...
there's worst...

think of all the baby-dicked men you've unknowingly insulted....

--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Quote by Random88
It's hardly your fault if you didn't see he had one arm is it? And even if you did, fck it, just cause they're missing an arm doesn't mean you're not allowed to say they look like a twat for the clothes they wear

^ pretty much, yeah
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Maybe he got his arm blown off in a gang fight? That would warrant a step up from wigga.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Yeah, I hate it when i say something bad then I realize how much worse it is.

And what the hell does tl;dr mean?
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
thats nothing dude... just cop your brother in the mouth and why the fuck would you wear yellow tight pants?
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Quote by M.O.P
Yeah, I hate it when i say something bad then I realize how much worse it is.

And what the hell does tl;dr mean?

too long, didn't read

its for lazy people
why are you shopping for clothes at 4 in the morning?
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by OrangePossum
at 4:47 AM I'm sitting in yellow plaid and tight pants

yellow pantshaha

well, it wasn´t that bad as you didn´t know he had just one arm and the irony seeing the "yo yo guy" with his redneck "they took r joobs" dad is just great
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
so what? you wanna treat him differently cause he has one arm? fvck that, give him **** either way.
You werent exactly taking the piss out of him for having one arm though, so its not that bad.
Revolver Ocelot...

Liquid....

No...
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by OrangePossum

TL;DR:
- I made fun of a guy without an arm
- I'm in tight pants and plaid

now commence making fun of me and share similar stories of being a dick like this.

You need to review your priorities in life; yellow and plaid tight clothing? That's far worse than mocking someone who is disabled, which wasn't what you were mocking as you were not aware of it, correct?

Seems like your brother is the worst one here, he'd of had a great time mocking the rednecks if they weren't disabled; double standards?
Don't be such a nancy boy...

People with one arm are people too.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
im with the guy above me .

youre a ball bag
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
You should have asked him if he played guitar.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Wouldnt having one arm make him look more like a redneck?
also he'd be pretty 'armless even if he did hear you!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I said to a girl who sat next to me in class: hey you are leaking. When I saw water under her chair...

she had actually peed her pants felt like an asshole afterwards, most people were mad at me.

BUT COME ON!! She was 17!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by OrangePossum
I feel like such an asshole
You don't seem like an asshole.
... a hemoroid, maybe?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
what the hell? i would have made the same exact joke you did, whether or not i noticed the missing arm. i love racial and stereotypical humor. the irony of a redneck raising a wigger. i make fun of emo kids and asians.. and i'm asian with emo hair. you werent making fun of the missing arm, anyway. your brother has no sense of humor.
Last edited by cloud041089 at Mar 23, 2008,