Poll: Do you drink to get drunk?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you drink to get drunk?
Yes
116 57%
No
89 43%
Voters: 205.
Page 1 of 3
Well Do you?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
i do ;D
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Yes, in most cases,
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Why drink alcohol if you don't want the effects of euphoria it brings? If you don't drink for it's effects than you might as well drink something with no alcohol...
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
Why drink alcohol if you don't want the effects of euphoria it brings? If you don't drink for it's effects than you might as well drink something with no alcohol...

Some people, like myself, enjoy the taste of beer. Non-alcoholic beer doesn't taste as good
Quote by destroy_techno
Some people, like myself, enjoy the taste of beer. Non-alcoholic beer doesn't taste as good

Fair enough.

You are excused.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by fretsonfire74
yes, because we all know that vodka tastes horrible.

Agreed! dont mix Vodka 4/1 with sunkist trust me!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I dont drink what so ever and hence get called a prude.

WHY DONT PEOPLE ACCEPT I JUST DONT LIKE THE TASTE!?!

lol.

i have an issue.

soz.
D ♥ Tonight Will Stand as a Testament to Hope Every Scar Burning Bright I Will Stay by Your Side Don't Close Your Eyes ♥ www.myspace.com/aly_the_anarchist :
i put yes. but thinking about it. i do drink beer for the taste and refreshing ness.
i dont reeli like being drunk. high is where its at.
I don't really see any point in drinking just one pint then leaving. I drink to get drunk, but I can choose how drunk I get, unless I get so drunk I can't really decide how drunk I get and I accidently carry on drinking, thus getting more drunk than the desired amount of drunk I want to be.

Wait, what?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by alytheanarchist
I dont drink what so ever and hence get called a prude.

WHY DONT PEOPLE ACCEPT I JUST DONT LIKE THE TASTE!?!

lol.

i have an issue.

soz.

aiting for a sissy to say that! YA PUSSY!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by soulflyV

Why have I not thought of this before??!?!?!?

cause you will have to live with the pain of it all!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I drink to get drunk. Enough to have a good time, not enough to start puking and not be in control of what I'm doing.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by soulflyV
No, I get drunk so I can write scripts for the Letterman Show.
so that's why letterman is about as funny as a diagnosis of terminal cancer? okay then
Quote by dio_dude
so that's why letterman is about as funny as a diagnosis of terminal cancer? okay then

That shit can't be written by anyone, only soulflyV can make this stuff up.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by soulflyV
I don't remember....the fuck is goin on there?

I was.... what was I drinking?

DON"T LOOK AT ME!!!!!

*huddles in corner*

Hah that's the meths soulfly, that shit is bad y'all. Man I don't even know you no more

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Hah that's the meths soulfly, that shit is bad y'all. Man I don't even know you no more

You know what's cool?!!? I stayed up all night writing for Letterman last nite after I found these pills on the floor and then Jesus started talking to me and then we went hang-gliding and then i woke up in a prison and and thendave mustaine bailed me out and he looked like dave mustaine and i say dave play me megadeth and he plays smoke on the waterand hte nhes like bitchim teh orgnal ballastrateout of compton olol and then i fanitaed.
Quote by soulflyV
You know what's cool?!!? I stayed up all night writing for Letterman last nite after I found these pills on the floor and then Jesus started talking to me and then we went hang-gliding and then i woke up in a prison and and thendave mustaine bailed me out and he looked like dave mustaine and i say dave play me megadeth and he plays smoke on the waterand hte nhes like bitchim teh orgnal ballastrateout of compton olol and then i fanitaed.

dude, that's awesome. That's why I enjoy The Letterman show, hang-gliding Jesus ftw!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Depends. Sometimes I drink to get drunk. Sometimes it's just to relax, like if I'm just going down the pub for a few pints
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I don't drink. Most of the people in my family are horrible drunks, plus I just don't like the taste.
But I'm not one of those people who preach not drinking. You can do whatever the fuck you want, honestly. Just don't try and force it on me.

But yeah, one day I'll probably get major pissed, and have the first, and only hangover of my life.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Everyone drinks to get drunk.

If your favorite liquor cost $40's but had no alcohol content in it, would you still buy it just for the flavor?
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
I said yes because I have done, but not so much as the primary cause. Main factor for me is that I like the taste of a lot of alcoholic drinks (eg. bitter, vodka, gin, jäger, occasionally lager), and sometimes I also think "ooh, it'd be nice to get a bit over-tipsy on this tonight". Quite often I'll just have the one or two drinks though (and I don't drink every night).

I did go through a point where I was drinking a fair amount each day for about 2-3 weeks, but I found I got a lot of work done over that time (normally I'm too hyper to work).
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Quote by dez_cole
Everyone drinks to get drunk.

If your favorite liquor cost $40's but had no alcohol content in it, would you still buy it just for the flavor?

hmmm.. Well I don't enjoy liquor, but if I could get cheap non-alcoholic beer with the same as good alcoholic beer, then I would definetly buy it.
Sometimes...

I drink everyday though cus I just love the taste, when I want to get drunk then.. yeah. you know.
Page 1 of 3