I did latin GCSE, got a lot of knowledge from it, but I'm not doing any more
I have what I need
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Cheers! I've been wanting to learn Latin for a while, whilst not having pay £50 for those bloody Rosetta Stone things.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Any time. That website is great for another reason, as a matter of fact. Look for the palaeography lessons! They're absolutely fantastic.
Spend your time learning Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, or Russian. If you can speak Chinese and English, you can pretty much name your salary. Somewhat the same with the others, not as much though.
If anybody wants some help with Latin just PM me. I've been going to classical schools all my life. That means I have 8 years of Latin and 6 years of ancient Greek behind me.
The jazz student
Meh.. I had 4 years of Latin, it's allright, gets kind of boring for me.. But I think I am bored for it because I have an insufficient grade for it.

the books i learnt on for 4 or 5 years

http://www.cambridgescp.com/page.php?p=clc^oa_book1^intro
they're good, because you can click on the word and it'll give you a translation, so give it a shot
but no way am I doing it again, pfft, nom/acc/dat/abl/gen/inf/imp, then o/s/t/mus/tis/nt, then present/perfect/imperfect/future, THEN masc/fem/gen... it goes on
not worth it.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I had to learn for 2 years. An hour every week of translating some ****e about something that was rather boring. I wanted to kill myself. But i guess if our teacher wasn't such a prick then it would have been ok. Actually no, Latin makes me want to kick a puppy to get the bad memories out of my mind.
Quote by Jonn0
the books i learnt on for 4 or 5 years

http://www.cambridgescp.com/page.php?p=clc^oa_book1^intro
they're good, because you can click on the word and it'll give you a translation, so give it a shot
but no way am I doing it again, pfft, nom/acc/dat/abl/gen/inf/imp, then o/s/t/mus/tis/nt, then present/perfect/imperfect/future, THEN masc/fem/gen... it goes on
not worth it.

You forgot to mention the 5 declinations -ae, -i, -is, -us and --

*kills self*
Um.. the first advanced lesson there is the imperfect tense. I don't think it's really going to be that dynamic. But I guess it's good to start on.