Since i am in czech republic and the big guitar companies are ridiculously priced i was wondering whther i should give a czech brand a try. I want to hear your opinion whether i should try.
The guitar is a PRS copy

Glued on neck (or how you call it)
Neck: Mahagony - 3 fly (wtf)
mechanics: Grover diecasting
Fretboard: Rosewood
24 frets
Body: mahagony, quilted maple
2 Humbuckers
1V, 1push/pull T, 3-way switch
Chrome hardware
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
can you play it at all before buying it? id suggest playing it if you can..
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Yes but it requires me to travel by train there so i'd waste a day going there and back. Main reason is that original PRS aren't sold here and the shipping to this country is like 131 USD. Since I love PRSs this is a problem.
Mainly i want to find out if the stuff it's made of sounds good.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
mahogny body and neck sounds good, but there is no way of absolutely knowing without playing it first. I'd be more worried about stuff like the fretwork and overall feel.

what's the price on it? compared to let's say a gibson or a fender. I thought the CZ prices were pretty fair.
Gibsons and fenders start at about 750 bucks here. This is 560 bucks. Btw the fender and gibson models that are priced 750 are the starting models.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
750 sounds cheap to me it's all relative I guess.

can you buy it and try it out awhile at home and then send it back if it's crap? I'd do that if I were you.
apparently i have 14 days to return if i dont like it. But yeah here 750 USD is a lot of money.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
I just read a review of a czech music site and apparently it's an awesome guitar. So i think i found my next guitar to buy. Prolly around September, if the brand itself is good i might just buy guitars from them.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Quote by Simonwalker
Yes but it requires me to travel by train there so i'd waste a day going there and back. Main reason is that original PRS aren't sold here and the shipping to this country is like 131 USD. Since I love PRSs this is a problem.
Mainly i want to find out if the stuff it's made of sounds good.

Sounds like it could be decent, but if you consider travelling on a train to try something out before parting with $500 "a wasted day" then you need to sort your priorities out.
Funny words.
No that is not what i meant. What i meant as there's no point if the stuff it's made from sounds crap. It's just that it isn't the easiest with my family since they cannot understand why i need more guitars than my acoustic.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Quote by Simonwalker
No that is not what i meant. What i meant as there's no point if the stuff it's made from sounds crap. It's just that it isn't the easiest with my family since they cannot understand why i need more guitars than my acoustic.

Ohh alright then. Well yeah, sounds alright, pickups might be a bit crap and usually on knock-off guitars the fret wire can be a bit crap, I've played some wear it completely shreds your hand up, but if you're able to return it as well, then I suppose you'll be alright.
Funny words.
These are suppose to be the best and pretty much only czech guitars. Except ofcourse luthiers but those are bloody expensive.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah