His sig I guess. Which is a total waste of money.

What kind of amp do you have?
I Like Cake
just a amp that came with my starter kit i think the amp is worth like £30 new i know i need a new amp am going to buy one soon just not sure which one to get.
Then you don't need to be worrying about pickups for a long time.

Best amps to be looking at as a first upgrade are probably...

Roland Microcube
Vox AD15VT
Roland Cube 30X
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
is the Vox AD15VT the one that has load sof effects built in? i was told to get a good amp that doesnt have effects built in but to buy pedals instead. and im going to be getting the amp at same time as a new guitar i just want that slash type sound.
Unless you're getting an alright tube-combo (Classic 30, VK etc.) You don't have to worry about having effects built in. When buying seperate pedals you'll constantly have to make sure that (if you're using batterys) that they all work. Or that all of your chords are working properly etc.
I Like Cake
Quote by slash_rulez08
is the Vox AD15VT the one that has load sof effects built in? i was told to get a good amp that doesnt have effects built in but to buy pedals instead. and im going to be getting the amp at same time as a new guitar i just want that slash type sound.

You're not going to get the Slash-sound without his amp and his guitar so don't worry about it.

I prefer tube amps myself, but for a beginner it might be a better idea to get one of the modelling amps so you can see what kind of sounds are out there...a "proper" amp is a big investment and it can be a costly mistake if you get something that isn't right for you. Likewise buying pedals is too expensive a business to be buying the wrong thing.

How much money do you have to spend on new gear?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

If you like classic rock tones then I'd drop around £650 on either an Orange Rocker 30 combo or a Traynor YCV50 blue. The Traynor is more versatile but harder to find, the Orange probably just shades it in terms of all-round "awesomeness" though

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/rk30c-rockerverb/12467
http://www.pianocoversonline.co.uk/traynorycv50bluecustomvalve50blue50w12inchalltube-p-1155.html

That'd still leave you with £350-odd which is plenty for a decent guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Peavey Windsor Studio? 20w all tube, 1 channel w/ master volume, and reverb. 400 USD, Which I think is about 200 pounds.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
They have volume controls...and you never know when you'll get colared for a gig. If you definitely want something smaller it might be worth going for the Orange Tiny Terror with a 1x12 cab...

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/tiny-terror/70787

...or even waiting for the combo to turn up in shops.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by slash_rulez08
i only play in my bedroom so dont need anything louder than 15 watt i dont think
Don't worry about it. You know that the maximum volume of a 100watt amp will be just under twice the maximum volume of a 10watt amp? For bedroom playing, even just 5watts is more than enough really, but it doesn't hurt to have more. You can always just keep the volume on '1'....

I also think headphones are a bit pointless. They'll colour your tone, and the tiny speakers in them often can't handle the dynamics of playing. If you have to, just turn the amp really way down low. Headphones... you might as well not bother buying better gear if you're using headphones, because they'll always kill your tone unless you're buying professional quality dj headphones at £2400 a pop.
^ I do too, but I still do it, I don't really care.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by slash_rulez08
my dad will cut the cable or sumthing his a idiot

Crazy nut...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden