Well, i've been looking at pedal cases because my pedals are pretty much scattered around place at the moment. So anyway, i found this:

http://www.themusicking.co.uk/effects-pedal-case-pedal-board-(gig-version)-500mm

but when it says it will hold up to 6 "normal sized" pedals, it isn't very specific. Do they mean normal sized as in boss compact pedals? Or do they mean the chunky Danelectro classic FX? Since my selection of pedals contains big 2 danelectros, an EHX small clone (not as small as the name suggests), a crybaby Wah, and 2 of what they could be referring to as "normal sized" pedals, would i be better off just getting this instead?:

http://www.themusicking.co.uk/effects-pedal-case-pedal-board-(touring-version)-688mm

Keep in mind that i'll also be using a soundlab 6x9vDC power bank to power these pedals (they are all 9vDC) which ideally would also need to fit inside.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
I got this from the second link:

"We have 3 different Sizes to choose from - Compact (Smallest Case), Gig (Medium) and Touring (Large Case) please see related item for the other sizes"

Im just gonna guess that it will hold more compact pedals than it says. Normal size pedals are shown in the picture. Therefore it will prob. hold more compact because they are smaller.

Sa far as your wah and ect. Im not too sure. Sorry.

(Im probably terrible wrong =/ )
Last edited by ~Shred Hero~ at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by ~Shred Hero~
I got this from the second link:

"We have 3 different Sizes to choose from - Compact (Smallest Case), Gig (Medium) and Touring (Large Case) please see related item for the other sizes"

Im just gonna guess that it will hold more compact pedals than it says. Normal size pedals are shown in the picture. Therefore it will prob. hold more compact because they are smaller.

Sa far as your wah and ect. Im not too sure. Sorry.

(Im probably terrible wrong =/ )

i don't think those would be normal sized pedals, on the first link (which is the same pic just without the thing to show different dimensions) which says the board should hold 6 normal sized pedals it shows the case filled up with the 3 (also i have no pedals that are that big hehe). Although i might as well go for the touring case, its better to have more space than you'll need than not enough - i'll probably buy more pedals at some point, for example.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube
i don't think those would be normal sized pedals, on the first link (which is the same pic just without the thing to show different dimensions) which says the board should hold 6 normal sized pedals it shows the case filled up with the 3 (also i have no pedals that are that big hehe). Although i might as well go for the touring case, its better to have more space than you'll need than not enough - i'll probably buy more pedals at some point, for example.

True, very true.