I'm going on a trip with some friends over the summer, and one of my friends is taking her acoustic guitar, and I was gonna take my bass, but it is too awkward to bring my bass, and an amp.

So I'm looking for an electro acoustic bass to take with me. I'm looking for somewhere in the price range of £100 (which is $198 atm). All help appreciated.
Currently Doing:
Grade 8 Bass Guitar
Grade 6 Cello
Grade 3 Guitar
You aren't going to find anything for £100. I managed to get a Takamine acoustic bass for £350, but it's not fantastic.

The response you will get is the only one worth buying is a Thunderchief, which I think is by Tacoma. This is pretty much the only Acoustic bass with any volume and tone comparable to an acoustic guitars.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
there is a thunderchief version for 300$ i thnk
it was like a squier version of it
i think the name of the brand was olympia but i am no sure
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Ok, so the cheapest one there is about £200...I'm gonna have to either start saving, or take my cello.
Currently Doing:
Grade 8 Bass Guitar
Grade 6 Cello
Grade 3 Guitar
What about the Olympia OB3CE acoustic bass? I've ordered mine for £200, should come this week. From the various reviews I've read, it's almost the same as it's more expensive sibling - the Tacoma Thunderchief and at a fraction of the price.

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oSlctzUwI

I'll post some form of review when I get mine this week, the music store had to order it through Europe.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.