hi
im new to the guitar world. just two days ago i bought an Ibanze V200S. I think i have a problem with it. When i play my bottom E string my top E string with viberate also. just a little bit. but when i tune my strings a little tighter they wont do that any more. but the tuner would state that it was tuned wrong. is my tuner bad or what can it be?

Also when i even puck one string the sound seems like it last for a very long time. it sounds like theres alot of echo

thanks guys
Its resonance, notes will make other strings vibrate , its just a case of keeping them muted with either left or right hand. tuning them slightly up or down isnt a good idea as then you will be slightly out of tune. just bear in mind its supposed to happen, and you can use muting to avoid it.
Welcome to the frustrating, yet satisfying world of guitar. As the two E strings are tuned to the same pitch (albeit two octaves apart), playing one of the strings will make the other one ring (known as resonance). You're not doing anything wrong, and your guitar is fine. One thing you will have to learn is to mute the high E when playing the low E, unless the added "reverb" effect sounds good with what you're playing. Hope that helped!
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Gibson SG w/ Bigsby
Ibanez Roadster Bass
Sovtek MiG 60
Marshall 1965B
Maestro Echoplex EP-3
MXR Ten Band EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Ross Phaser
Boss DD-6
Quote by Faipang
hi
im new to the guitar world. just two days ago i bought an Ibanze V200S. I think i have a problem with it. When i play my bottom E string my top E string with viberate also. just a little bit. but when i tune my strings a little tighter they wont do that any more. but the tuner would state that it was tuned wrong. is my tuner bad or what can it be?

Also when i even puck one string the sound seems like it last for a very long time. it sounds like theres alot of echo

thanks guys

That's called "sustain" and is a good thing. The longer a note of a string will ring out like that, the better.
As for your first part, it's supposed to happen. I personally like it, and always listen for it when tuning up. It can happen with any string. It's all good.