Page 1 of 2
There doesn't seem to be one around right now, so let's get started. Current match is Man U VS Liverpool, of course. Man U's leading 1-0 and Mascherano got sent off. But you probably knew that already, didn't you?
*sigh* mascherano shouldn't of been sent off for asking what happened, it is a bit risky to go to the referee after having a yellow card, a sending off should be for either stopping a goal from happening or unappropriate tackles...
In the F.A Cup
Manchester United 0-1 Portsmouth

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Dan184
*sigh* mascherano shouldn't of been sent off for asking what happened, it is a bit risky to go to the referee after having a yellow card, a sending off should be for either stopping a goal from happening or unappropriate tackles...

I disagree. It had nothing to do with him, they already had a free kick granted anyway. Torres remonstrated and got a yellow card, so what the hell did Mascherano expect?
yeah i spose, but he should of just got some sort of warning rather than a sending off.
ah yeah fair enough...well it looks like man u are gonna win this once again....
damn them.
with fans like this, i'm afraid to say i don't like them
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
lol my internet stopped working after I saw you said '2-0'. Now it's 3-0. I'm happy.
Tut, glory supporters.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Poor game today, Benitez seems to not want to play Crouch, and a poor decision by Bennet made sure of a win for United.
Poor defending all round as well.
Ah well, 4th place again this year.
poor game because we showed how poor Liverpool really are, same thing every couple of months Pool put a run together and everyone thinks they're the best again. Then we come and knock them on their ass.
it would be interesting to know how many of you so called fans actually go to the games to support your team. i watched both games today and i was with an arsenal fan, a man u fan and a chelsea fan. only one of them's been to see their team play and that's the chelsea fan (although chelsea are still ****ing scum). all these glory supporters make me sick
Quote by stratrocker
it would be interesting to know how many of you so called fans actually go to the games to support your team. i watched both games today and i was with an arsenal fan, a man u fan and a chelsea fan. only one of them's been to see their team play and that's the chelsea fan (although chelsea are still ****ing scum). all these glory supporters make me sick

Well, it's a bit hard for me to go to the games when I live in Malaysia.

And I've been supporting Man U since I was a kid. Rant somewhere else.
seems as if most of britains ethnic minorities support Man Utd. Is it because only they can afford season tickets?!?
Quote by Time Seller
Well, it's a bit hard for me to go to the games when I live in Malaysia.

And I've been supporting Man U since I was a kid. Rant somewhere else.

and why have you always supported man u? because they've always been one of the best teams in the world. that would make you a glory supporter
Haha he's from Malaysia, why the hell would he support some ****e foreign team? That would just be stupid. Now, I am not condoning the support of Man U at all but from that angle he's correct. I don't know what I want to happen now. I don't want Man U, Chelsea, or Arsenal winning so I'm kinda stuck haha.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by stratrocker

Bitter Arsenal fan?

Liverpool got sparked. They were dominated even before the sending off. The red card in itself was deserved, everyone could see it coming. First yellow was deserved, two more fouls after that one, then constant bickering, ranting, dissenting, lack of respect, moaning even when his team win a freekick. Moan about the ref all you want, in any case Utd should have had a penalty and Carragher would have gone for that. It's being used as an excuse by Liverpool as to why they lost. You were losing before the sending off and you were outplayed just admit it!

Torres was in Ferdinand's pocket, Gerrard, was he even playing?
Quote by stratrocker
and why have you always supported man u? because they've always been one of the best teams in the world. that would make you a glory supporter

I agree with the words in bold.

Well, it's actually because my father was a supporter when he was in England and they were basically the only club I ever watched when I was young.
NEVAAAAA!!

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Arsenal lost. United are five points clear!
Quote by jj1565
what type of music do you play?

if you play mostly bees in a box music then go wt the MG
if you play transformers, more than meets the eye, then Spider.

Quote by Surfer Rosa
poor game because we showed how poor Liverpool really are, same thing every couple of months Pool put a run together and everyone thinks they're the best again. Then we come and knock them on their ass.

No, poor game from Liverpool yesterday.
You dominated all game, and our defence was sloppy beyond belief.
We need to start playing Crouch, Kuyt is not good enough to be a 20 goals a season striker.
Quote by BlackLuster
Tut, glory supporters.

You're a Yorkie who's a spurs fan? No top flight Yorkshire teams to support?

Some of us are from Manchester

Quote by stratrocker

Supported Man United since I was a kid as half my family were City and half United. The half with United had Sky so I could watch the games.l

I was nine so it was a tad hard to afford the tickets.

I stopped watching seriously after I turned about 13 and have recently got back into it, but I'm not gonna start saying I'm not a fan just because I don't have much intention of seeing the games. It's not one of my top hobbies.

It's a lot harder to see the top teams play as most tickets are season tickets and single tickets are expensive. It's all well and good if you support a Championship team and can see the games for half the price.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Page 1 of 2