hey all, i've gotten the wartribe guitar but when i brought it home to jam on it, i found the tone to be really dull, as in the treble doesn't even cut it. I mean, the bass has a really long sustain, but when it's middle or treble range, it's softer and doesn't pack that punch. I'm confused. is it a defect? Because the amp i'm using is the exact same one when i tried it out at the store. it's a marshall MG-series- a 15 watts.

can someone please help me with this problem? the guitar just sounds 'off'.
oh dear, prepare for flaming mate =/
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Oh dear jesus, its like a nuke about to be dropped on us. Thank you for this, TS.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
it's funny because this warlock is different from the one i've seen from the bc rich website. +_+ the different thing is that the headstock states it's brand. and mine has the same except an extra line -'' special signature series''. the pickups are covered with the black bc rich cover unlike the one from the bc rich website, which they left it as an uncovered humbucker . i'm baffled!
Quote by hellohello
it's funny because this warlock is different from the one i've seen from the bc rich website. +_+ the different thing is that the headstock states it's brand. and mine has the same except an extra line -'' special signature series''. the pickups are covered with the black bc rich cover unlike the one from the bc rich website, which they left it as an uncovered humbucker . i'm baffled!

yes you definitely are
i don't think it's low end. there's locking tuners and that kahler tremolo system. what amp would you recommend? it doesn't have to be like a 50 watt or something yeah?
Not so much about how much wattage it should be. It's that it shouldn't be an MG really.
guys, know of any good amps for something like this guitar? =(
( i swear i thought it was something to do with a defect!)
is the guitar a bolt-on neck???
how long have you been playing? if your just playing at home a good amp to get (taking it you like metal) would be a roland cube or a vox AD
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by hellohello
i don't think it's low end. there's locking tuners and that kahler tremolo system. what amp would you recommend? it doesn't have to be like a 50 watt or something yeah?

What did you buy it for tho? $350? $500? $700?

And about the amp, what music do you play? I'm assuming Metal/Hard rock or something close to that with the B.C. Rich. If I am correct in your choice of genre I suggest trying maybe a Peavy Windsor Combo? They are REALLY good for metal, a tube amp, 20 watts, and only about $400.
yup, it's a bolt on. it's like the first 'better' guitar i actually gotten. i know, it's not that a good choice but that's that. i used to play on a samick greg benett sig and i swear it sounds better on the amp i have! haha.
Quote by edusty2010
What did you buy it for tho? $350? $500? $700?

And about the amp, what music do you play? I'm assuming Metal/Hard rock or something close to that with the B.C. Rich. If I am correct in your choice of genre I suggest trying maybe a Peavy Windsor Combo? They are REALLY good for metal, a tube amp, 20 watts, and only about $400.

well, yeah. i got it for$480. but it's like singapore currency!
I'd recommend a Microcube, because one: They're really popular in UG, and two: BC Rich compliments them quite nicely.
BTW, is the guitar itself any good? I've seen it in Allans Music (the best) for AU$730, which is pretty good considering its RRP is something like AU$900.
Quote by djurico666
I like to think that after all the hardcore dancers were happy they'd succesfully killed the air ninjas during Suicide Silence, Nile came out and made them all go

Quote by bendystraw
Work on playing with your penis. A dick solo would bring infinite girlfriends.
In the meantime if there is a treble bass and mid adjust have you tried turning you treble up, or the mid and bass down and the volume up. You still need a good amp but this might help.
?
THE GUITAR IS GOOD, get a better amp. BC RICH kerry king wartribe1 signature special model is metal/rock guitar, it require strong powerful amp to handel the sound. If i was you i will grab myself a Line6 Spider 2 or 3. MG sucks balls