Hi everyone..Ive got a school assignment about some RC planes and helicopters..Anyway my job is to fill in the blanks about the individual plane/copter info..my professor sent me a file in excell format.Example:Engager GS III E-770 max speed:44 km/h..and I have to fill in max weight, lenght and other specs..anyone have any knowledge about RC craft such asraganflyer V Ti, Draganflyer V Ti Pro, Draganflyer SAVS, Draganflyer TSU, Draganflyer Xpro, MD4-200, MD4-1000, Gyrosaucer II E-570, Four-Motor UFO, Rpg Midget mk III, Robocopter?..I can send the file to anyone so he/she can fill in some blanks..not necesarily all the blanks..at least a few cause its really hard to find some of them on the net...Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I'd just try the manufacturers web site, it will provide more accurate information than the pit.

Off topic: I had an RC plane once, it crashed into a swamp.
Believe me..I tried alot of their sights..but really many of the sites arent working anymore or dont give enought info..I also mailed some sites for some info..So it cant hurt to ask here too
And about the plane crashing in the swamp..I feel sorry for you:/..Hope you get a new one someday
^^My bad than, sorry I can't help you with this one. If only I had money for a new plane.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Mar 23, 2008,
No prob=)
Well ask your parents so they will buy you a new one for your birthday or something
Google is your friend.
http://www.shephard.co.uk/UVonline/UVSpecsProducts.aspx?Action=-1427839629&ID=9abd3856-e231-42b0-9b8c-1ab13924e7d7

Draganflyer V Ti Specifications:

* Size: 30" (76cm) in diameter
* Weight: 17 ounces (482g)
* Maximum Speed: approx 20mph (34kph)
* Flight Time: 12-15 minutes
They are all there. Go look.
Sounds like a stupid Googling excercise to me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Oh believed me I searched google alot..and yeah I already found the Midget mark lll but the thing is the info that you posted can be very easily found..like:max speed, flight time and such are already filled in for me lol..its the other stuff..like cruise time and other that arent filled in that are a pain in the ***...like does a RC even have cruise time specs lol?
but tnx for your help jackal58
Last edited by Rokkec at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by Rokkec
Oh believed me I searched google alot..and yeah I already found the Midget mark lll but the thing is the info that you posted and other info can be found the easiest..like max speed, flight time and such are already filled in for me lol..its the other stuff..like cruise time and other that arent filled in that are a pain in the ***...like does a RC even have cruise time specs lol?
but tnx for your help jackal58

Yes they do. What kind of course are you doing this for?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Emm Its called Transport systems..actually I dunno the right english translation
Im doing a degree in traffic engineering...If you want I can send you the file so you can better understand what im talking about
Features Three-axis control by a piezoelectric gyroscope enables free banking. E-770 has a mode switch to change the sensitivity of the gyroscope instantaneously. E-770 includes a full-fledged 4-ch proportional system. E-770 can perform a three-minute fright under wireless remote control.
Set contents
A main body completed and adjusted 1
4-ch proportional system (AM 40 MHz, 81 bands) 1
Rotor sets A, B (containing four pairs of two sheets) 1
Seal 1
Gear protector set 1
Note: To play, have a Ni-Cd battery and a charger.
Specification
Length of the body 500mm
Width of the body 400mm
Height of the body 120mm
Diameter of the rotor 330mm
Weight of the body 300g
Ni-Cd battery
(7.2V, 550 mAh, optional) 120g
Note: A Ni-Cd battery, a quick charger and cables are engager parts.

Features E-570 is equipped with two gyroscopes for posture and turning control. E-570 can switch between the helicopter training mode and the beginner's mode. E-570 has styrofoam body and rotors for safety. The two-axis control gyroscope enables an acrobatic flight.
Set contents
A main body completed and adjusted 1
4-ch transmitter 1
Propellers for replacement 3 sets of 4 propellers
Switching Power Supply (7.5V)
Number of bands 5
Flight time About 1 or 3 minute when using wireless, and about 30 minutes when using power supply.
Specifications
Body diameter 250mm
Propellor diameter 135mm
Weight 90g
Radio control range 10m
Your Google must be broke.
I have found everyone I entered so far. And if he wants you to figure out info not provided it's not that hard. All you need to do is figure out drag co-efficients, power to weight ratios etc. All covered in your basic Aeronautical engineering coursework.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Hey tnx...the thing I need the most help with is the cruise speed and minimal speed of the RC planes/copters...ty so far!
Haha..well it`s a ****ty assignment..but I got it for my lack of reguralry visiting class with this professor..actually he`s an assistant..anyway yeah..its so frustrating lol but I gotta do it unfortunately..
Dude continuous bumping of this thread is not going to make pit goers any smarter.
It's your assignment google away.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Well I completed alot of it..but I dunno..I guess Im hoping too much lol
yeah its useless bumping it..