I recently get an EHX nano MM and it is awesome! However it does have some issues.

Such as the fact that it makes my amp into a buzzing hive full of bees! What would be a good way to fix this? Smart Gate? Hum-X? Anything?

Yeah I would like to be able to play loud metal through it without an ass ton of hum, I'm going gigging in the future so I figure I should get this out of the way before it becomes an even bigger problem.

Thanks guys.
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
if you have the "level" on the pedal all the way up, it's probably gonna hum anyways. most pedals work fine at about half for the level... otherwise you end up with a really loud effect sound, and a comparatively weak-sounding regular amp tone.
The Nano MM is kick arse, it will take you from clean to really heavy in no time, so if your like me and wanted to have 2 channels kind of then get this.

However the power supply vs. battery only makes like a little difference, and mabye I'll mess with the level and distortion some more and see what I come up with.
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Yeah, preamp 1 Master 12 class A power, that gets you a nice loud clean, also roll back the volume on ur guitar, and of course plug into the the LOW GAIN input.
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
the nanos buzz. return it and get the larger MM. same pedal, quiet, and a much needed EQ. no need to buy a second pedal to try to cover up a bad one.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011