Most contraversial thing you have ever seen/ heard/ done in your life

That Fitna film is controversial, probably going to be released soon.

I did something so controversial it's unspeakable.
the lolwut pear!

Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
The word "******"...its not only been talked about for over a centruy, but it has been banned in some countries and has caused many disputes, deaths and riots.

I know its like a boring thing but I reckon its one of the most contraversial words, at least.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
lmfao! It won't let me say that word!

yeah, buttsecks will do that to you.

EDIT: wait, what word is that? i thought it was ********* until i counted the letters.
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by AngryGoldfish
The word "******"...its not only been talked about for over a centruy, but it has been banned in some countries and has caused many disputes, deaths and riots.

I know its like a boring thing but I reckon its one of the most contraversial words, at least.

...if I knew what that word was, I'd definitely be offended.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Beheadings, 2 girls 1 cup, etc?

Not to try and establish myself as some sort of super-human but the internet has ruined the shock factor of MANY things.

Who would've thought Hollywood put LESS blood than actually comes out...
Quote by AngryGoldfish

So.. what is the word almighty '05 er?

I think the most controversial thing ever happened to me is crawling out a womans vag...

It's obviously the n****r word. It's quite bad. From now on, the 'n' word. Or ******. Dammit, it's censored.
Quote by zzeazz
ni**** is a contreversial word definately

Yeah, that is the word I was talking about, Ni***er. It is a very offensive word but its been so overly heard and talked about, some people don't find it offensive anymore. Kinda like buttsects! Although its not the kind of thing I'd have a chat about with me mum!
In Britain I would say it is c**t, although it is used alot here in Scotland.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I can say nigger, because I'm black. The internet can tell my ethnicity, and it appropriates my vocabulary. Kind of lame though, anytime I say 'buddy', 'mate', or 'friend' it turns into 'dawg' or, as you've already stated, 'nigger.'

And you have a dirty mouth
Quote by sg255
In Britain I would say it is c**t, although it is used alot here in Scotland.

It's not really controversial though, it's just the only insult that actually means something. So use it sparingly, so it doesn't end up like fuck.
One of my friend's turned a crucifix upside down in a Religious Studies class at school. It was a Catholic school and he was suspended for a week.
I can say nigger, because I'm black. The internet can tell my ethnicity, and it appropriates my vocabulary. Kind of lame though, anytime I say 'buddy', 'mate', or 'friend' it turns into 'dawg' or, as you've already stated, 'nigger.'

And you have a dirty mouth

LMFAO!!!! Nice mate. Or 'dawg', whichever you prefer.
probably eat a baby
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
i dont know or care, because its not me that finds things controversial - its squares.

"Where knowledge ends, religion begins."
Benjamin Disraeli
Gandhi speech to the Indian National Congress for Indian Independence in 1915. I was there, its was touching.
Masturbate
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
I once burned a flag at a gay wedding whilst ommitting "under god" from the pledge of alligiance(not sure i spelled that right)

I'm lying right now thats kinda controversial
Quote by mulletman500
Why is burning the flag illegal by the way? I burn flags all the time.

its not, but they tried to make it illegal in america a while back
intentionally downed my hamster when i was like 11 or something, i was a ****ed up kid.

I still to this day dont know why i did it and the only animals i ever hurt now are spiders, but they are bastards.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by JAS1121
its not, but they tried to make it illegal in america a while back

Texas v. Johnson. Johnson is my hero. He was in Texas and burned a flag, and they tried taking him to court for it. So it's taken all the way to the supreme court, and in the end they let him go on the basis that his first amendment rights permitted him to burn the flag, but they weren't very concrete on it. So when he realized he had gotten off but didn't necessarily secure the right, he walked out of jail, grabbed a flag, went to the capitol steps, and burned it again. Then he got thrown right back into jail. Then the right got officially passed.

Awesome guy.