any1 have anything to say about this guitar? is it good or bad i was browsing and see it has slash's pickup's so it is perfect for me since his my hero and is below what i wanted to pay for a guitar, plus i love the strat look. so any1 got any info on it have searched web for revies but couldnt find any.

http://www.playrecord.net/guitars/electric-guitars/all-electric-guitars/fender-koa-stratocaster-electric-guitar--rosewood-fretboard--antique-burst.p28428.html
Slash has the humbucker version of the Alnico Pro's II.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by slash_rulez08
any1 have anything to say about this guitar? is it good or bad i was browsing and see it has slash's pickup's so it is perfect for me since his my hero and is below what i wanted to pay for a guitar, plus i love the strat look. so any1 got any info on it have searched web for revies but couldnt find any.

http://www.playrecord.net/guitars/electric-guitars/all-electric-guitars/fender-koa-stratocaster-electric-guitar--rosewood-fretboard--antique-burst.p28428.html

This looks like one of the Korean Fenders.

These are pretty cheap, have good hardware and the Seymour Duncan pickups are great.

I have the Light Ash Strat, which has roughly the same specs as the Koa Strat (apart from the Koa ) and I love it to bits.

On top of that my dad has the Spalted Maple Tele (another Korean Fender) which is also awesome.

From what I have read online, combined with my own experience, these guitars are well worth the money.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Keep in mind, both the Koa Teles and Strats are really basswood bodies with koa tops. I know some people are pretty particular with basswood.
Quote by thewho65
Keep in mind, both the Koa Teles and Strats are really basswood bodies with koa tops. I know some people are pretty particular with basswood.

Fales, verify your information before you say anything next time. Koa Stratocasters are Alder with Koa tops.

I would definitely get a Koa Strat in your situation, they play wonderfully and have a nice snap to their tone.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
I played one a bunch of times and didn't see any quality issues.

the birds eye maple c neck is amazing.

I don't like sunburst finishes, but this guitar looks amazing in person and maybe the best looking strat out there.

I love the weight, but prefer maple fret boards.

try before you buy, and consider spending $50.00 more and get a Highway One.

the koa, finish, birdeye maple is what you are paying a lot for, maybe too much.

good luck.
a friend has the koa tele.. The pickups are REALLY HOT. But th finish and grain of the neck and body is amazing.
---▲===
Pink Floyd