Page 1 of 2
Well what (in your own opinion) is the funniet, stupidest ad you have ever seen on your T.V?

I wish i had an exaple but i cant think of one of the top of my head.

Head-on! Apply directly to the forehead!

...makes me want to smash something every time.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by black007hawk2
Head-on! Apply directly to the forehead!

...makes me want to smash something every time.

I hate that ****.
LARGE TEXT
a anti-smoking commercial that says dressing up like a deer and going into the woods during hunting season is safer than smoking.
sup?
The Lynx chocolate man one is pretty strange but funny.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
There's this advert for this weird product that comes in a tube, it's called paté or something and the advert has an interesting looking gentleman saying "Voulez vous paté avec moi?" It gets me every time.

Another good one was for a motorbike company (I can't remember which one, though I believe it may have been Kawasaki). A woman is giving birth and when the doctor moves to cut the umbilical chord she stops him. So throughout this boy's life he's still attached to his mother. You see them both sitting in class in school together, and doing various other things together, then the advert cuts a few years and you see them walking past a motorbike shop, the boy, who is now a young man looks at a bike in the window and the advert then cuts to him driving away from his mum who is standing on the pavement. Once you've seen the entire advert you understand the whole 'cut the umbilical cord' idea, but before you understand the advert you're just sitting there going WTF?
one of my favourite commercials ever is the one from superbowl 39 with the 11 year old hendrix advertising pepsi
the stupid ass v8 one where they smack people for not drinking v8
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Crusha Ad's
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by black-sabbath
one of my favourite commercials ever is the one from superbowl 39 with the 11 year old hendrix advertising pepsi

I thought it was for coke? whatever yeah i loved that one.
Quote by black-sabbath

I know I'm going to sound like a dick for saying this, but I always thought Hendrix would roll in his grave if he saw that advert. They're using his name for selling products he probably didn't care for. The guy really had the hippie mentality, I doubt he'd like the idea of his name being used in such a way.

Then again, I'm probably wrong. I must admit though, it would make me want pepsi.
i like those adverts with the cats on them for teletext holidays. they make me lol
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by synpet713192
Any commercial ever made for Geico car insurance.

AGREED.

there not funny. or entertaining to any degree. at all. they actually make me angry.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
APPLIANCE DIRECT! SAME DAY DELIVERY!
APPLIANCE DIRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this commercial makes me want to rip my weiner off
that oine hilary did about the phone ringing....she didnt even pick up the red phone.....after she let it ring like 5 times
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by dartmaster

I watched an entire 7 seconds of that video, before having to close the window. truly terrible stuff.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by abdulalhazred
that oine hilary did about the phone ringing....she didnt even pick up the red phone.....after she let it ring like 5 times

Oh yeah, that one pissed me off, she's using shameless fear tactics to get votes.

I love how the sleeping girl in that advert is now 18 and is voting for Obama.
compensation and suchlike adverts, halifax adverts and of course churchill adverts
The frosties kid was so so bad.
"they're gonna taste great, they're gonna taste great..."

I hope he gets beaten up every day of his life for that.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
The frosties kid was so so bad.
"they're gonna taste great, they're gonna taste great..."

I hope he gets beaten up every day of his life for that.

He killed himself.
The Daz adverts lol
They always make me wonder what will happen in the next one
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by 60CycleHum
^

Yep, I remember reading about it in the Metro ages ago.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Flemfloyd
Yep, I remember reading about it in the Metro ages ago.

I also heard he got cancer and moved away, but I don't really believe any of the stories.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
The KFC comercial with the black metal band.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by Hcmanu
So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!
Page 1 of 2