Hi guys - before I start, I want to say that there have been lots of threads about Cell Phones but they seem to be seperate from each other. I searched and remember Suzie saying something about how there was an ONLY cell phone thread (or something similar) but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, instead of making another "What Mobile Phone shall I choose" thread, it would be most appropriate and logical to make an ONLY thread.

Now for my question. My contract runs out in April. I've had up to 20 miss calls from Carphonewarehouse asking me to upgrade. I'm currently on an 18 month contract with 02 on an N80 (below) paying £25 a month for 400 free cross-network minutes and 100 free texts. I now want to get an LG KF600 unless someone tells me otherwise on an 02-35 tariff meaning 600 crossminute networks or 1000 texts with unlimited calls on weekends. It will cost me £30 a month.

So - UG, help me decide and feel free to give suggestions and post problems of your own.

Nokia N80

LG KF600

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 23, 2008,
harm....go with the nokia seriously.

Ooops xD i dont know anything about the LG one.
Looking for a new sig!
I have no phone, i'm getting one before I move away to uni.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
O2 Bill Pay is crazy. I like the new deal they've brought in for their Speakeasy service. You know, top up by 20 quid and get unlimited free texts to any network for a month. I don't know if that applies to anywhere other than O2 Ireland though.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by samerika
harm....go with the nokia seriously.

I think you missed my question. Read again
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Woah, I'm confused. I just use a tin can on a string.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Quote by SLD.Potato
Woah, I'm confused. I just use a tin can on a string.

Go back to your cave

I've always considered 02 really cheap. The only bad thing about 02 is the reception where I am.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

If Nokia will put a DISTORTION on it.....

...nokia pls....
....so little time.
Heres my phone...

Blue Motorola Rizr Z3 for T-Mobile.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by joeymaxx
The LG phone tariff seems to include alot more for what you're paying, what's the main differences between the phones?

Thanks Joe for replying - you're not responding on Ch- . The main difference is the touchscreen and the better package. It also has a better design being quite thin (the same width as an Ipod) and it's not that big either. The N80 has 3G but the LG doesn't. Either way, I never use 3G anyway.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Thanks Joe for replying - you're not responding on Ch- . The main difference is the touchscreen and the better package. It also has a better design being quite thin (the same width as an Ipod) and it's not that big either. The N80 has 3G but the LG doesn't. Either way, I never use 3G anyway.

It really depends on whether you want to change, I';m guessing your package at the moment has sufficient texts and whatnot?
I got a LG KU990 Viewty this morning. I installed LG PC Suite, done the connection wizard for USB.
But when I try to do anything, a window comes up saying,
"Synchronisation failed.
Fail to connect to the phone,
Please check the COM port and connect in idle screen"

The USB cable is connected fine..