Ima desperate for some beginner funky sounding lines, my brother will back me up on the drums but i need some stuff to add to it, we are mainly metal-ish people so im out of order atm :drools: as soon as people answer this the better because hes starting to go aggro on everyone he sees like...

First hes playing softly and if someone goes near he explodes and starts with hes super speed double pedal, HES INSANE and only i can make him go more paced anyone please help me on this.

*note* im asking for beginner because i got like 5 minutes to learn the whole thing hehe
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
yeah i dont really know what your saying, sorry.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Simple text:

I need some easy ASAP learning funk songs because my brother has gone mad because i never learned one (well theres one but he doesnt likes it so yadda see) and it depends on how fast you guys tell me one to calm he down because hes exploding everyone's ears with hes playing while im on this

Check out some Sly and the Family Stone, notewise pretty simple but to get the right feel is damn hard.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Thanks guys just came from playing with my bro :3 and it turned out like always, loop papa was a rolling stone riff then my bro backup + me doing endlessly riffs on my bass xD acctually it was pretty good (like more than 2 hours straight) now my left hand hurts like crap but meh it should go to normal in about 30 minutes hehe.

Now ima go take a bathi ;3