Page 1 of 2
I decided this year I wanted to get to the bottom of this whole easter bull and find out the truth, find out where these eggs really come from, and what the whole deal is with the easter bunny. Bunnies don't lay eggs, we all know this for fact, especially not chocolate ones.

To find out the secrets of easter, I set a trap for my very own easter bunny. The trap was comprised of a spring-shut cage filled tapes of *M*A*S*H*. I'm not quite sure why, but easter bunnies love them.

Within a short time I'd captured my bunny.

The interogation could begin, but this bunny was not a talker, He would not simply answer questions to my face, oh no, he would not. So, I had to get physical with him, rough him up a bit. After a few punches and a tussle, his clothes started to rip and yet he still did not speak.

Further beatings followed and to completely embarress the little bastard I completely stripped him.

I could see by this point that my verbal interrigation was getting nowhere, so the rabbit clearly did not need his ears. This taken into consideration. I bit the ****ers off. Thats right, bit, we don't do knives in my house.

It was also clear that the little thing wasnt going to need its mouth, it wasnt talking and by this point my chocolate induced rage was so great I could not withhold myself...

The rabbit went into convolusions of pain and agony as it suffered to breath through its new nose, its only comforting fact was it could not hear my evil laughter as I prepared to bite its tail clean off (Well how else would I rape the corpse later?)

10 minutes had elapsed in a blind fury of punches and kicks to the face when finally without realising it, I stumbled upon the truth.

So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
ahahaha win :]
So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!

however creepy that is.
This is pointless even for UG
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Ok I definitely didnt read any of that but....DUDE I HAVE THAT SAME CHOCOLATE BUNNY!
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Haha, brilliant. Well done.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
spoil it for every one
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Well it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who tortures chocolate animals and people.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
south park found out the REAL turuth about easter
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Flemfloyd
Well it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who tortures chocolate animals and people.

Err mate, he didn't say anything about... nevermind.

That story was quality.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Started off good but when you started eating it it got lame. Seriously, what is with UG's obsession with rape?
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
That was possibly the greatest thing I've ever read. Thank you
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by Hcmanu
I must have the mind of a little kid, i only looked at the pictures
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

rofl! i lold, good story mate.

sigged.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
Quote by jxmxaxn
I must have the mind of a little kid, i only looked at the pictures

same man
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Well done. Hope it was fun. I've only got bags of mini eggs
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Heh, Nice my story is a succes
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
Started off good but when you started eating it it got lame. Seriously, what is with UG's obsession with rape?

Try it before dismissing it.
Nice Easter tale ts
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
wow, that's amazing
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
That was cool
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Nice your story
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by michal23
Dude I have exactly the same laptop =O

Dude, I had the exact same bunny! That is like way more HXC!
Quote by JilaX^
Dude, I had the exact same bunny! That is like way more HXC!

Your use of the word 'had' is very interesting. Did it suddenly disappear? If it did, then your bunny may be the one tortured, eaten and raped by Hcmanu.
Quote by Stilken
Your use of the word 'had' is very interesting. Did it suddenly disappear? If it did, then your bunny may be the one tortured, eaten and raped by Hcmanu.

Hmm, damn... HE STOLE MAH BUNNIEZ!

*Puts on tinfoil hat.*
Page 1 of 2