and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by marshmellow666
you mean piano parts that can be done with tapping?

if so than "highway star" by deep purple

no no nooo

i mean stuff like midnight by joe satriani
piano tapping has to be the most worthless tequnique since MAB's rapid hand flips
Quote by shreddhed
piano tapping has to be the most worthless tequnique since MAB's rapid hand flips

ok...like that wasn't the most worthless post ever
Quote by shreddhed
no this is the most worthless post ever

(BTW i have the same guitar as u)

lol

its a pretty sweet guitar
Lets see...I personally have an 8 finger arrangement of Rondo Alla Turca, an 8 finger arrangement of the Super Mario Theme, then Midnight, Day at the Beach, The Forgotten Part One, and Headless by Satch, Tap Thang by Dave Martone, ....I think that's all I have right now, but I can get/make more. If you have guitar pro I'll email them to you. For people to look into:

Stanley Jordan
Zack Kim
Chris Broderick
Quote by TheShred201
Lets see...I personally have an 8 finger arrangement of Rondo Alla Turca, an 8 finger arrangement of the Super Mario Theme, then Midnight, Day at the Beach, The Forgotten Part One, and Headless by Satch, Tap Thang by Dave Martone, ....I think that's all I have right now, but I can get/make more. If you have guitar pro I'll email them to you. For people to look into:

Stanley Jordan
Zack Kim
Chris Broderick

oh sweet, that'd be great, my email is chrisjardine12@hotmail.com

yeah, chris broderick is the one who got me into trying this, hes a beast
haha
hes too good for megadeth XD
is it possible for anyone to make a 6 finger or less bass tapping version of the titanic theme,I think it would be really cool.