So I just saw "that 1 guy" last night with buckethead. and I have to saw he is one of the coolest musicians I have ever seen live, or heard.

that 1 guy and his magic pipe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHlDfejCHkc&feature=related

he also played a boot. and somewhere over the rainbow on a saw. both of which had input jacks...

so Pit who is the most interesting musician you've seen or heard?
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Taiko Taiko
by interesting do you mean odd, er what?

whatever you consider interesting. and if people added why that would be nice too.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Steve Vai is definately interesting. I find Tom Morello is an interesting but not neccassarily the best.
Kurt Cobain. He was always himself, and never cared what others thought of him. We could all take a page out of his book.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
A blues/bluegrass/country guitarist called Bob Brozman...

He is not only the best guitarist I've ever seen, he was really interesting too.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
got to be steve vai, just his motivation is strange
Quote by wtf290
When I saw the title I immediately assumed it was another person coming to the Pit for medical advice - and then I pictured someone bleeding from the eye and typing like the wind. "RESPOND, DAMMIT! I THINK I'M LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS!"
Vai
Page
Frank Zappa
having read about Greg Ginn from Black Flag, he seems to have some pretty interesting views
Tom Delonge is an interesting character. Consider the fact that he's gone from running around naked on TV to imitating U2 with layers of echoes and writing songs about the capabilities of the human mind.
Last edited by sashki at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by Broken_Drum
Richard D. James.

**** yes.

****, just... **** yes.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by ledhead67
Kurt Cobain. He was always himself, and never cared what others thought of him. We could all take a page out of his book.

Yeah, let's all shoot ourselves.

EDIT: See avatar for my choice
Quote by sashki

Frank Zappa

+1
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Quote by sashki
Vai
Frank Zappa

+2 and John Cage
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Stephen O'Malley and Greg Anderson of Sunn O)))

The guitars and tuned once of twice an octave down, to Drop A.

Immense soundscapes.
"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream"

-Frank Zappa

His music is too wierd for my conventional tastes, but it would be interesting to read an interview with him to find out how he thinks of things
Being interesting for me is being good, and John Frusciante is the best so he gets my vote
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by sashki
"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream"

-Frank Zappa

His music is too wierd for my conventional tastes, but it would be interesting to read an interview with him to find out how he thinks of things

There's loads of interviews with him on the internet.
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
**** yes.

****, just... **** yes.

+1
(for Richard D. James)

Zappa also gets a vote from me as well
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
I forgot to mention Robert Fripp
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by Hultan
Being interesting for me is being good, and John Frusciante is the best so he gets my vote

+1, I mean his solo stuff is definately interesting.