As Blood Runs Black.
Black Dahlia Murder.
Winds Of Plague.
Emmure.
Whitechapel.
Darkest Hour.
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
As I Lay Dying, Devil Sold His Soul, Meshuggah, Mastodon, The Dilenger Escape Plan, Roadrunner United(compilation), Suicidal Tendencies, Sinch, Rammstein, Nine Inch Nails, Paul Oakenfold, Rob Dougan, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Chimaira, Exodus, Fear Factory(awesome 7 string action!), Hatebreed, Mudvayne, Mercyful Fate, Muderdolls(punky), Opeth, Shadows Fall, etc/
Quote by AngryGoldfish
As I Lay Dying, Devil Sold His Soul, Meshuggah, Mastodon, The Dilenger Escape Plan, Roadrunner United(compilation), Suicidal Tendencies, Sinch, Rammstein, Nine Inch Nails, Paul Oakenfold, Rob Dougan, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Chimaira, Exodus, Fear Factory(awesome 7 string action!), Hatebreed, Mudvayne, Mercyful Fate, Muderdolls(punky), Opeth, Shadows Fall, etc/

opeth is pretty sick
mind pointing some songs out?
They've got so much material in relation to their standing in this business and I've got all of them, I think. Harvest is a really nice song from the album Blackwater Park. The earlier stuff is heavier with more screaming, while the newer stuff is more progressive. Try out Ghost of Perdition from the album Ghost Reveries. They do quite a bit of acoustic stuff if your interested in that. Theres just so many good albums to advise, I wouldn't know where to begin. I like Damnation a lot.
children of bodom doesn't fit in the hardcore categorie, anyways august burns red is metalcore so i presume that you may want some metalcore bands

mainstream metalcore
as i lay dying
killswitch engage
chimaira (metalcore/groovemetal/thrash)
all that remains
a dozen furies
trivium (now pseudo-thrash) (they suck btw)
bullet for my valentine (same crap and they were nu metal)
norma jean
darkest hour
underoath (christians!, metalcore/posthardcore)
36 crazyfists

true metalcore:
shai hulud (real metal/hardcore)
converge (mathcore too)
misery signals
earth crisis
zombie apocalypse
zao (too bad that they're christian)
caliban

deathcore:
postmortem promises
bring me the horizon (very emo)