Meh, no sweat off my back
They'll probably replace it with a similar series, different name. In the same way the AVT's replaced the old Valvestates...
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
i cant see them stopping the AVT style amps altogther, but then again i'm the only person i know that owns one, everyone else seems to use MG's...
Quote by SummertimeBlues
i cant see them stopping the AVT style amps altogther, but then again i'm the only person i know that owns one, everyone else seems to use MG's...

How do you think the sound of yours compares with the MG's?
^ Much less harsh/fizzy/MGish.

They're voiced differently, the AVT is more 'vintage' voiced the MG is more 'modern metal' voiced. With a change of speaker the AVT does high gain sounds really well, but stock it's too mushy/muddy to handle it.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
^ Much less harsh/fizzy/MGish.

They're voiced differently, the AVT is more 'vintage' voiced the MG is more 'modern metal' voiced. With a change of speaker the AVT does high gain sounds really well, but stock it's too mushy/muddy to handle it.

what speaker did you put in it? V30?

I hope they come out with something decent at least as good as the avtx (that apparently decreesed in quality from avt that decresed in quality from the valvestates LOL)
^ I'm not sure, it's an Eminence with a black back.

The AVT and AVTx are identical except cosmetics.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Last edited by STABxYOU at Mar 24, 2008,