hey guys do you know any good rock / soft metal songs with a female singer which I can play with my band?? thx for your help
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
Evanecence - Bring Me To Life
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Nightwish. It's metal, but very melodic and almost operatic. Listen to "Ghost Love Score" - the most epic thing ever!
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Nightwish. It's metal, but very melodic and almost operatic. Listen to "Ghost Love Score" - the most epic thing ever!

+129087129087

they rule. period. never heard anything quite like it, basically 'metal with opera' or an 'opera with guitar solos'

have to say ghost love score aint their best IMO
Anything by Paramore, Damone, In This Moment, altho i really dont like em much and the girl screams sometimes, or Flyleaf. Heart would be cool to do , but the singing would be quite hard, as the singer in Heart (not sure of the name) has an amaaazing voice. I would go with Damone or Paramore as your first choices.
Quote by qotsa1998
Anything by Paramore, Damone, In This Moment, altho i really dont like em much and the girl screams sometimes, or Flyleaf. Heart would be cool to do , but the singing would be quite hard, as the singer in Heart (not sure of the name) has an amaaazing voice. I would go with Damone or Paramore as your first choices.

yeah i guess that would be pretty hard. Arch Enemy? kidding of course..if you're THAT desperate, Avril Lavigne. but that's only if you're suicidal and/or planning a mass suicide. but like said above, Evanescence maybe, as Bring Me to Life is STILL a good song. for the full effect, you would need a guy for the male parts..it just isn't the same without it.
bikini kill, L7, sleater-kinney etc
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by greggybhoy
Janis Joplin

The Gossip

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

You can add Grand Ole Party to that. If you like Janis Joplin, Beth Ditto, and Karen O. Then you'll love Grand Ole Party.
Anything by Sonic Youth.

EDIT: ^
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
ani difranco
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by Violet Addler
Hole or the Distillers-the best.

The Distillers mostly play punk, but for the threadstarter's benefit, here are some more modern-rock-ish Distillers songs

Ask the Angels
The Hunger
The Gallow is God
Gypsy Rose Lee
The Young Crazed Peeling

um, that's all I can think of.

Also, try some stuff by Tilt, although most of it is pop-punk kinda stuff.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Joan Jett.
If you enjoy a classic rock kind of sound
Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)