I'm warning you... one more click and you may die at the exact time that you press your mouse!

!!!
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Oct 21, 2008,
I don't have headphones with me at the moment, but I would love to watch those. I do think that such a theory is absolutely bonkers though. Although, after my UFO incident (read about it in a blog I wrote), I don't really know what to believe.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
the pictures and videos are too low of quality to making anything out of them. Cool if true though
Everyone knows that the danger aliens roam on the scary side of the moon.
Theres photos of the dark side, I don't think it's real. This is similar to the supposed canals on Mars, a trick of the eye prehaps?

Edit: "There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact it's all dark."
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Last edited by sg255 at Mar 23, 2008,

haha

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Coast To Coast AM? I listen to that sometimes.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
im listening to the videos right now. Im very skeptical right now, but if it is true it would be cool. THe photos look like they could be anything. Everyone assumes aliens.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
i think if the goverment wants to they can cover anything up ...and there has to be life other then here im positive on that, but that doesnt have to mean they are very intelligent race like people depict now a days ...but if their was life and it was watching us it would probally pity us for what we are doing to our planet lol
Uhh... suuure. Alien bases on the Moon. Mmm hmm. I bet they're watching you right now. Next full moon night, make sure you look at the sky, fix your hair and smile for the camera.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Johnny_truant
i think if the goverment wants to they can cover anything up ...and there has to be life other then here im positive on that, but that doesnt have to mean they are very intelligent race like people depict now a days ...but if their was life and it was watching us it would probally pity us for what we are doing to our planet lol

I don't believe that any government could cover something this big up, most governments employ lots of people and at least a few would leak all the information.

I believe if there is any group who is hiding this it would be a much smaller group, a special interest group which has power inside the government.
Quote by blynd_snyper
I don't believe that any government could cover something this big up, most governments employ lots of people and at least a few would leak all the information.

I believe if there is any group who is hiding this it would be a much smaller group, a special interest group which has power inside the government.

That actually sounds more likely
Quote by blynd_snyper

lol illuminati?
Quote by MightyAl
lol illuminati?

No, I don't believe the illuminati really exist, but I do believe that there are some special interest groups who would have stuff to gain out of alien contact.

Ultimately anybody with exclusive alien contact could wield a lot of power. They could pretty much change the world as they see fit.
Quote by blynd_snyper
No, I don't believe the illuminati really exist, but I do believe that there are some special interest groups who would have stuff to gain out of alien contact.

Ultimately anybody with exclusive alien contact could wield a lot of power. They could pretty much change the world as they see fit.

whats illuminati?
Quote by Johnny_truant
whats illuminati?

New World Order, the people who control the world, apparently.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by blynd_snyper

TBH, they were just the first carzy conspiracy-nut thing that came into my mind.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
New World Order, the people who control the world, apparently.

Never heard of them before
Quote by Johnny_truant
whats illuminati?

The Illuminati is a supposed secret society that controls all the 'puppet' governments.

Quote by MightyAl
TBH, they were just the first carzy conspiracy-nut thing that came into my mind.

Well I think that ultimately it's realistic that some small groups in the government have a lot of power, but all of these conspiracy theories take it a bit far.
I read it as Alien Moon Basses and was coming in here expecting some badass-basses.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Well obviously not Armstrong, I mean the suits they're wearing aren't even the same ones that they wore when they landed on the moon.

Robotic camera movement.

I agree with the general concensous that it is a training video of how to document alien artifacts if ever encountered.
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
Quote by SharpSpoon
Isn't it supposed to be way to cold for anything to even live on the darkside of the moon?

Well for humans and almost anything on earth...but who knows how many different types of life exist in the universe.
This guy has the most boring voice in the world....
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
**** sake snow im all paranoid
i have a phobia of aliens & the government spying on me

true ****
mos tlikely because when i was a kid i would sit there for hours reading up on Aliens and UFOs
Are you dead? Shoot... I thought that would've scared you. Well I guess you can't be scared. Tough guy. So proud of yourself aren't you?
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Oct 21, 2008,