Poll: Which should I get first?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which should I get first?
iPod Classic and Shure Earbuds (350$)
6 12%
Ibanez Electric ( 400-500$)
46 88%
Voters: 52.
Hey, I need to get my electric Guitar ASAP. I don't know how long I have been waiting, but I really really want one badly. So anyways, I also need a new iPod. I'm thinking about getting the 80Gig classic with some Shure noise cancelling Earbuds that will cost an additional 100$. I want them both so bad, but I don't know which one I should buy first. The second one that I get, I will be able to get on my birthday in September, so which one do you think I should buy first?
Personally, I would get a Creative Zen Vision W. If you don't have a guitar at all, go for the guitar.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Personally, I would get a Creative Zen Vision W. If you don't have a guitar at all, go for the guitar.

that^

edit: o.. and youll never fill 80gigs of music... and watching movies on ipods its like arguing over the internet... pointless... buy a cheaper one..
Last edited by just17n8 at Mar 23, 2008,
guitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitar
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Guitar. If its decent, itll maybe last longer than the iPod. And as long as your not paying for it, i would get the more expensive one first.
dont get the 80 gig, your not gonna fill it

get a cheaper one
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
well if you dont know how to play the guitar yet, then buy that, so you spend less(cheap guitar < ipod + shure) and those headphones are amazing...i have a set myself
$100 earphones? But what if they break/get lost? That happens to mine all the time..
I already have a pretty good acoustic, there are just lots of songs that sound so much better on electric. And I may get a cheaper iPod, I probably would not fill it, I just kind of like the bigger feel of the classic in my hand.
Guitar.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
what kind of ibanez??
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by just17n8
that^

edit: o.. and youll never fill 80gigs of music... and watching movies on ipods its like arguing over the internet... pointless... buy a cheaper one..

unless yo work where i work, then movies on my ipod become a god send
Quote by guitarman2332
I already have a pretty good acoustic, there are just lots of songs that sound so much better on electric. And I may get a cheaper iPod, I probably would not fill it, I just kind of like the bigger feel of the classic in my hand.

That's the fucking shitest reason to get an 80 gig.
Quote by timo1
That's the fucking shitest reason to get an 80 gig.

Well I said I may get a classic or maybe not, if I don't it will be the 8 gig nano because I will fill that up
Quote by andyscoot
unless yo work where i work, then movies on my ipod become a god send

and where do you work good man?
zune
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
You ask this on a guitar-forum?

Anyways, guitar.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
buy the guitar, but don't get an iPod. You can get something way better from SanDisk or something for cheaper.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred