Just looking for interesting trades,Guitars only please. Send me your offers.

Shine WT465 with upgraded pickups seymore duncan jazz and JB combo, Grover tuners ,basswood body, maple neck,rosewood fingerboard with a antique burst finish and antique finish hardware. I dont think you can buy this guitar in the USA, this one was bought from a merchant that had it at the namm show a couple years ago as a demo, in great condition plays and sounds awsome. Made by the company that brings you Ibanez, epi, Peavey, b.c. rich and others. Quality made guitar. Different and I dont think youll see another for sale. The upgrade I done on the pickups really makes a nice package.

about Shine guitars- from their website -Our main business is OEM for famous brand Epiphone, We are an OEM vendor for famous brand Ibanez, and Peavey. Also, our solely branded Shine

some other highlights
1999, Dec 31st Winning 'The Best Quality Award of the Year' presented by Gibson Epiphone USA.
1999, Sep 1st Advancing into a New Complex.(4,972 square meters)
1998, Dec 31st Winning 'The Best Quality Award of the Year' presented by Gibson Epiphone USA.
1997, Oct 1st Begin manufacturing Saein's own brand name 'shine'.
1995, Nov 1st Received an award for One Million Dollars Exportation.
1993, Apr 1st Begin manufacturing B.C. Rich Guitars by Method of OEM.
1992, Oct 1st Begin manufacturing Gibson's 'Epiphone' Guitars by Method of OEM.
1991, July 1st Establishment of Saein Musical Instrument Co.,Ltd.

Stock picture here I'll get pics tonight

I'll include the stock pickups as well.

TRADE PENDING!!
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Last edited by jjegg at Mar 26, 2008,
i'd rather have your firebird but you havent replyed!
To Play Guitar Is To Think Guitar ... Steve Kenzy
I think shipping would be too much to make a deal work shipping overseas. Thanks for your offer tho. If you was in the US I'd be all over that.
bump-still available- anyone want to trade?, this is a awsome guitar!!!just make a trade offer!!
Wanna sell the pickups?
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal