Its interesting...and kinda catchy. But - like paramore- it'd be one of those bands i really liked but would never admit i liked- sort of a guilty pleasure lol.
Quote by miketallica
You guys could be The Wankers

Or if you like emo you could be the:

My Parents Hate Me Because I'm Gay

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
.......god id love to have a chainsaw dick

Peace, Love.....and Donuts
And wait.....you're an emo shredder from Scotland.........how.......wha......hmm?
Quote by miketallica
You guys could be The Wankers

Or if you like emo you could be the:

My Parents Hate Me Because I'm Gay

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
.......god id love to have a chainsaw dick

Peace, Love.....and Donuts
Pretty bad ass man. Makes me want to play piano and actually use Propellerhead reason. and all the other synth **** I have.

Your vocals are really epic and good. ( sorry lack of words and laziness) and it sounds tight the girls voice is good and your just adds on. Maybe i'll describe in fuller detail later. as for now Rock on,
Smile alot today... okay?
You really need to stop comparing your work to Timbaland.
This is really good though. I liked the vocals, the synthy stuff sounded nice.
Shows promise.
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
This stuff is kickass, so good, like mainstream but not to be popular because it is what it is. Although I think some distorted guitar could really be used in the verse, like a stop and go "Dun Dun" type of deal. I sent you an add via my band. Just some really great catchy music.

crit me if you can http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=817331
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Really impressed with this. Not my type of music at all. Great vocals and synth work.
thanks for all the reviews so far!

weve got a new proper version up now, aswell as the rest of our current recorded tracks!

enjoy
Wtf is the name supposed to mean? Switchblade = a pocket knife, Masquerade = Costume party...

The recordings sound amazing, the quality sounds like something i would hear on the radio. It's pretty good too not exactly my type of music but if it came on the radio i wouldn't immediately turn it off

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
You're onto something massive here.
It kind of reminds me of a mix of Paramore with the electronic sound of Shiny Toy Guns.. Very very cool.
Last edited by suthy16 at Mar 30, 2008,
thanks a lot for the comments so far guys! especially production wise as i had to do it all in my room with less than ideal equipment but it did the job

any more crit/comments/listens welcome
Very good quality recording, the singing is amazing, not my kind of music but it sounds just as good as anything played on the radio these days. Very good work, extra marks cos you’re Scottish. btw what equipment are you using?
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
thanks peeps

equipment wise i used cubase/rewired with reason, an edirol ua-101 interface, line 6 spider 2, ibanez rg770dxlb, studio projects B1 condenser mic, and some crap sony headphones for monitoring/mixing/mastering

any more reviews would be great!