Hey there,

I've watched all the UG video lessons by Kristofer Dahl and am wondering which would be the best order from the easiest to the hardest? Excluding the "Things to Play When You Suck" lesson (I find it... easy lol). I dont mean to bother you guys but I dont want to be learning the Neoclassical lesson and suck at it while I could be learning another one and get somewhere.

Thanks.

I haven't been watching from the beginning, but the Kirk Hammett Lesson series he did are fairly easy.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
I haven't been watching from the beginning, but the Kirk Hammett Lesson series he did are fairly easy.

Are they easy because they are easy or because you are just a beast at guitar and find them easy because you ROCK?!
uhhhhm. maybe a bit of both. it be a good place to start for an 'Aspiring Shredder' how long have you been playing? if your more or less a beginner the Pick n' Grin video lessons on here might be a better place to start.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
uhhhhm. maybe a bit of both. it be a good place to start for an 'Aspiring Shredder' how long have you been playing? if your more or less a beginner the Pick n' Grin video lessons on here might be a better place to start.

Im more in the semi-intermediate-wanna-be range. I've only been playing for a little under a year but can manage myself I guess. =/