Hey, i have a squier telecaster. i was wondering if there are any locking tuning machines that will fit it?

Here's the guitar.

Click here
Last edited by Ralph Napier at Mar 23, 2008,
Some Wilkinsons?

I put Grovers on my Squier, they are too small for the holes but work perfectly if you line them up right and tighten the hell out of them. (they also have a set screw to make sure they can't come loose)
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Why do you want locking tuners? Better tuning stability?

Just do this instead:
http://www.stringthis.com/howtostringu.html
My vintage trem equipped Strat never goes out of tune, thanks to that technique, and some lubrication at proper points of friction.

Replace your guitar's nut for a graphite one, too.

EDIT:Link fixed.
Last edited by forsaknazrael at Mar 23, 2008,
^That's an amp demo...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Hey, i finally did it.

Planet waves locking tuners, and a graphite nut.

Filed and mounted it myself.

Quote by forsaknazrael
Why do you want locking tuners? Better tuning stability?

Just do this instead:
http://www.stringthis.com/howtostringu.html
My vintage trem equipped Strat never goes out of tune, thanks to that technique, and some lubrication at proper points of friction.

Replace your guitar's nut for a graphite one, too.

EDIT:Link fixed.
It's amazing what proper stringing can do! Even the inexpensive (as in cheap) tuners on inexpensive guitars are now pretty immune (mostly) to backlash.

They dont need to be locking to make a big difference in tuning stability. But gotoh should drop in with no problems.