So, I am trying to come up with a band name. I want you guys to help me, only I have a few restrictions. We play alternative rock / post-grunge, much like that of Creed, Staind, Default, Fuel, and the old Nickelback. Our lyrics and style are very similar to Staind and maybe Default. If you are unfamiliar with them, picture Creed(I know this is hard) without the religious stuff. There you go.
Now, could someone use either one of the word Steel, Silver or Stone either at the beginning or end of a combined name to make something? Like this: -----steel OR Steel----- and so on.
Add another hard component that matches it well. Those words are the ones that seem to fit well with another word, because I don't want it to stound like "nickelback".
Thanx, I appreciate it.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Salsa 'n' chips....

At the beginning of every vid you make you have some moron eating salsa 'n' chips

(anyone?)
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
KidneyStone
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Steel Pajamas.

Kick ass.

Or Nickelfront.
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
Quote by floppypick
Salsa 'n' chips....

At the beginning of every vid you make you have some moron eating salsa 'n' chips

(anyone?)

PCA thread?

Stoned?
how bout ---Steal OR Steel---?

Or -Regurgitated Blood of Your Bastard Son-
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
You're never going to get a serious answer for "What Do I Call My Band?" on The Pit. Use your own imagination.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're never going to get a serious answer for "What Do I Call My Band?" on The Pit. Use your own imagination.

Exactly.
And I'm gonna sound like a jerk, but try the band name thread.
Follower of Zeppelinism.
Quote by Time Bomb
Nickelstone.

"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion