\0 \0 \0

The new addition to HDM is arriving this April, 3rd to be exact. I can't wait! I've been such a huge fan of them when I was younger. I used to be webmaster of a site, www.citagazze-cityofmagpies.com if anyone remembers it (it doesn't work anymore since I abandoned it). Anyway - the point is this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0385614322/ref=s9_asin_image_1_hnr_c1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=0X71BMFJMP5S35YTKBJ3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=177807991&pf_rd_i=468294

It's the next installment - I already bought Lyra's Oxford when it came out and now this is coming soon. This is awesome - Pullman said he would never write a book after the series - and then he wrote Lyra's Oxford. I thought that was the end but it seems like he's coming up with new books in the series. Let's hope for a new novel.

When Lyra is studying at Oxford University, she comes across the story of Lee Scoresby and Iorek Byrnisson's first meeting, many years ago, along with much evidence of the adventure that brought them together. When a young Texan balloonist, Lee Scoresby, comes down to earth in the harbour of an Arctic town in the North, little does he realise that he is about to be embroiled in an out-and-out political brawl. Lee and his daemon, Hester, find themselves the target of political factions trying to take over the running (and oil) of the town. And also resident in the town are huge arctic bears, ignored and patronised by the people and treated like second-class citizens. When Lee and Iorek first meet, they cement a friendship that will continue throughout their lives, as the tensions and pressure in town lead to a deadly conclusion...Another wonderful tale from a master story-teller, giving us more extraordinary insight into the world of "His Dark Materials".

It's called Once Upon a Time in the North
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 23, 2008,
read about it on wiki, i'm pumped, HUUUUGUE fan of HDM
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
savage
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial