ill second that. to answer your question YES!!! its ****ing hard for me at lest. i have no experience in programming so that might explain it. i guess all you need is flash and some extreme patience and no temper.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
You need Flash
Its very hard to make decent flash animation/games at first, takes alot of practice and getting used to much more than programs like photoshop.
You will also need to actionscript which takes a while to learn (and type up) inless you copy n paste scripts from the net

Tbh i still haven't got a hang of it, but i think were doing flash next on my Graphics course so i should learn alot more
Last edited by dartmaster at Mar 23, 2008,
Flash animation is fairly easy.

Flash games... I have no idea. I should imagine it is considerably more complicated and less fun than simply animating, but the end results pay off more.
you need macromedia flash and a fair knowledge of programming, specifically actionscript.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
1: Download Flash
2: Learn ActionScript
3: Profit

I could make a game for you, but I honestly cba
Quote by htsktim91989
you need macromedia flash and a fair knowledge of programming, specifically actionscript.

some knowledge of java or javascript will do just fine
Flash's ActionScript is very flexible and easy to use, and the help thing included is equivalent to that of Java's API.
I don't need a sig....
Quote by sashki
If you've never programmed before, it's tough as ****.

I would know. I tried and phailed.

yea same here. Its the worst on the mac version. In the PC version you can type in the code. in the mac version you have to select each word from a menu
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)