the scenery from the 300 always impresses me
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Muphin
Spice World.

haha

Further proving the fact that the first poster to a thread always gets full rights to smartassery, and almost always takes advantage of it.

The water effects in Ratatouille blew me away!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Star Wars!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Transformers
Any movie with talking animals in them (the recent ones, not when they used peanut butter )
And a ****load of others...
Titanic - The sinking.
Matrix III - The battle for Zion.

EDIT: LOTR 1. I believe that Gollum was the 1st 100% CGI made character.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Mar 23, 2008,
Davy Jones, apparently he was completly made with CGI. And I thought Bill Nighy was wearing a rubber mask

Although I bet it will look like ass in a few years.
ohh misread, i'd say terminator 2 had the best special effects its goin on 20years old and the effects dont look as lame as some stuff that have come out way after it.
The hand-puppe-Sorry...Chestburster from Alien...It was awesome...in 1979
War of the Worlds!
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Random3
i thought the one from aliens was better, but obviously in the original it was more shocking as it was the first...

(Film Studies Student Rant) They're had been nothing like this before in cinema. In 1979, the whole film industry had a beautiful imagery of Sci-Fi: Star Wars and 2001. This was something completely different, in 1979, people shat bricks to that film. People ran out of cinemas when that puppets blew out of his chest.
Quote by mulletman500
I like films which hardly use any. Model work and stunts are always better.

Amen to that!

Honestly: how can you say 300 was good CGI? I couldn't stand the movie because I felt like I was watching a video game, albeit, a very sleek one.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by Moggan13
(Film Studies Student Rant) They're had been nothing like this before in cinema. In 1979, the whole film industry had a beautiful imagery of Sci-Fi: Star Wars and 2001. This was something completely different, in 1979, people shat bricks to that film. People ran out of cinemas when that puppets blew out of his chest.

hell yeah i know, ive read about **** that happened when it came out

i just wish i saw it before the piece of crap that was AvP... made Alien far less shocking
Quote by Random3
hell yeah i know, ive read about **** that happened when it came out

i just wish i saw it before the piece of crap that was AvP... made Alien far less shocking

Aliens is better. It had guns. Lots of guns.

"I like to keep this for close-encounters!"
new King Kong?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
The Abyss. The scene with the water tentacle thing was like nothing else anyone had ever done before.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Star Wars!

+53743465998787586745
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
The wizard of Oz.
Watched it today, quality for 1939.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!