If i'm selling a guitar on ebay and want to put it so people can bid on it but the higher bidder is not as high as i expected, do i have to sell it to him or do i have a choice?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
You listed it without a reserve, you are obligated to sell it to him at the price it goes for. He will give you negative feedback and let eBay know about your failure to sell if you don't.

It will probably get higher in the final minutes though.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
You listed it without a reserve, you are obligated to sell it to him at the price it goes for. He will give you negative feedback and let eBay know about your failure to sell if you don't.

It will probably get higher in the final minutes though.

is the reserve like a minimum amount? I haven't posted the guitar yet, i just wanna know
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
The reserve is a hidden amount that must be exceeded before the high bidder can actually win the item. The bidders won't see the reserve, only an indication of whether or not is has been met.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation