hey, I've finally decided that yet again im going to save up for a new guitar, a few months back i bought a dean ML and i've beenr eally impressed with it, and i was thinking of buying a razorback around the £500 ( $1000) area, and i came across this:

http://www.musicstreet.co.uk/dean-dimebag-razorback-lite-case-p-2291.html?osCsid=d05c0e5ce931968bcb0ad7979adabeb1

i was just wondering if it is possible to fit ina floyd rose trem system, if its actually worth it, etc etc.

answers very apreciated
its gonna cost more for routing and installation and the actual FR than the guitar costs probably.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
damn.

so d'ya think i shoudl just pay the extra £250 or w.e it is to get a top of the line dean?
Quote by JackOSF
damn.

so d'ya think i shoudl just pay the extra £250 or w.e it is to get a top of the line dean?

dean have top of the line guitars??? get an esp........ that'l solve all your problems.........
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Quote by JackOSF
damn.

If it has to be a razorback... yes.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment