I'm looking for an acoustic bass but I don't know which models are good. I would use the acoustic bass to play things like the acoustic set of nirvana and some more softer music. If anyone has any suggestions i would be happy if you could post them to me. cheers
Use the search bar/look on the first page, God damnit!. Your the third person to ask which Acoutic bass should i get.
Trust me, you dont want an acoustic bass. Unless you're into classical and looking for a cello or double bass.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
i have a cheap ass tension acoustic bass,its actually not bad at all,just i never have much use for it at gigs...
TheFitz recommended an Olympia a while back, should show up in the searches
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I’ve heard a few people recommend the Tacoma Thunderchief but I haven’t actually played one.
I have a Washburn acoustic that I use for just playing by myself or with one guitar.
Any more than one guitar and you’re gonna get drowned out though.

I think that if you’re gonna use it for gigs you’re gonna have to get a high end one and they can get pretty expensive and if you have to plug it in anyway, well it defeats the purpose then doesn’t it.
Honestly, Samick/Greg Bennett makes some good ones. Just make sure it's an A/E.
Nope, no sig here.
only the tacoma thunderchief and its knockoff will be heard. Everything else sounds nice, but no one will hear you.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
I got a VERY nice Michael Kelly bass last year. it's sound is good and I've used it at a couple of gigs where the rest of the band took a break and me and the singer played.