How would play such harmonics and pinched harmonics from this tab from Crazy Train:

Harm.-----------------------
with bar
e---------------------------------
B------------(7)-------(7)-------
G--------7------\-----/----------
D----7-----------\---/-----------
A------------------\/-------------
E---------------------------------
there is a negative -1/2 below the big arrow that's conecting the 2 (7)'s)

And how would you play harmonics that look like this:

Harm.------------------------

e---------------------------------
B--------------------------------
G--------------------------------
D--------------------------------
A-----1.9-------------------------
E---------------1.9---------------

It says under it "Pitch: C# G#" and "*Located Between 1st and 2nd frets" (there's NO frets between 1 and 2!?)

Help would be GREATLY APPRICIEATED
Play the harmonic on the fret rather than in between it.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by spitfire6860
Play the harmonic on the fret rather than in between it.

No

The first one, you hit a natural harmonic on the 7th fret and divebomb it. The second one, just because there's no fret there doesn't mean there's no harmonic. Just play natural harmonic with your finger 9/10 of the way along the fret, just behind the fretwire.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
No

The first one, you hit a natural harmonic on the 7th fret and divebomb it. The second one, just because there's no fret there doesn't mean there's no harmonic. Just play natural harmonic with your finger 9/10 of the way along the fret, just behind the fretwire.

Thanks. Last ?, do you need a FR trem to perform dive bombs?
You can use a normal strat trem, just be prepared for it going completely out of tune!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Randy Rhoads bent the neck of the guitar when he recorded that solo, if I'm not mistaken. However, if you have a bar, you should just use that.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by steven seagull
You can use a normal strat trem, just be prepared for it going completely out of tune!

The dive in Crazy Train isn't that extreme. It shouldn't go too out of tune.
yea for the 1st you should dive bomb it if u can, i don't suggest bending the neck because...surprise! u can **** up your neck if your not sure how to do it, for the second one like steven seagull said 9/10'ths of the way from the 1st to 2nd fret, crazy train has some pretty sick harmonics, is it just me or do they sound like a train derailing just a little and skidding on the tracks? Randy was the man...
I've been bending necks longer than most of you have been alive... never hurt one yet.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Quote by strangedogs
I've been bending necks longer than most of you have been alive... never hurt one yet.

^^

then you my friend obviously know what you're doing. But since the guy didn't know how to get those effects i assumed he didn't know how to bend a neck, and he might take it too literally and bend the neck instead of pushing it into the body like ur supposed to, which is still a little risky
^ Aye. I bend the neck on my Telecaster because it's got that thicker neck and chunky heel, but I don't do it on my Ibanez's. Neck's are too thin on those things, I can see myself damaging it :O
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay