I have a **** load of papers from high school that I really want to throw away. Im a senior in hs and Im planning on going to College. Is it really that necessary to keep old quizzes,tests,notes, etc. for college?
You need your certificate...aside form that

burn it

it's what i did
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Well keep the decent pieces of work for you rinterview at University, then burn them all.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
well what I think is that, even though I'm not gonna be a math major, I have to take calculus my freshman year in college. So I might assume it would be wise to keep all my old precal stuff from high school and review it over time. Or am I wrong here?
Only if u wana look back in 30years and say "lol"
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by lpmarshall
well what I think is that, even though I'm not gonna be a math major, I have to take calculus my freshman year in college. So I might assume it would be wise to keep all my old precal stuff from high school and review it over time. Or am I wrong here?

I'm in calc now, (but as a senior), and really don't use much of my precalc knowledge. The trig identities and radians are the only big thing that transfers over.
You don't need it... all my high school sh*t is sitting on top of the school roof where I chucked it following the last day of class.