I want to find a pedal that will give me two distortions at the same time. I kinda want it to sound like when John Mayer cranks his two rocks amp up. Or should i just buy a Bluesbreaker pedal and use that and my ts9 at the same time?
If you have a tube amp, all you would need is a boost pedal, such as your TS-9. If not, i suggest a Boss Blues Driver to use with your TS-9.
Quote by qotsa1998
If you have a tube amp, all you would need is a boost pedal, such as your TS-9. If not, i suggest a Boss Blues Driver to use with your TS-9.

I tried that but it kinda sounded muddy. Could you please give me some settings so it will sound good and please don't say play around w/ them cause that's what i've been doing.
Quote by zaffie8808
I tried that but it kinda sounded muddy. Could you please give me some settings so it will sound good and please don't say play around w/ them cause that's what i've been doing.

If you still only have your Spider, you won't get much use from an overdrive pedal. They just don't work very well with modelling amps. But basically, if you want to use it as a boost, set gain (on the pedal) to zero and up the level.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Would it sound cool to get a bluesbreaker and use it with my ts9?

By the way im getting a blues Jr sometime this week!