you know how at the top of some myspace pages (above the actual "myspace" parts) the user has a large picture with the "add, message, rate" buttons in the picture with the proper links?

if so, can you tell me how to make one?
i already have the picture i want to use, i just need to know how to put the links in there..
There are plenty of websites for that sort of thing. Just search "custom myspace layout" on google.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
There are plenty of websites for that sort of thing. Just search "custom myspace layout" on google.

that is a very vague search, and i don't know the specific words to search for to get what i want.
Quote by clearchaos
that is a very vague search, and i don't know the specific words to search for to get what i want.

Have you actually tried the search yet?

No? Then don't bitch about it not working. It's actually pretty bloody specific, you get lots of websites where you can customise various sections of the layout, and that's one of those sections. But I guess that's the thanks I get for trying to be helpful, isn't it, you ingrate?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Copy the links into a text file or w/e so you don't forget them.

<style>
.contactTable {display:none;}
</style>

That hides the contact table.

Then just use HTML to put the pictures on the profile and link them with the correct links that copied into the text file.
Quote by break-me-in

No? Then don't bitch about it not working. It's actually pretty bloody specific, you get lots of websites where you can customise various sections of the layout, and that's one of those sections. But I guess that's the thanks I get for trying to be helpful, isn't it, you ingrate?

i have.
and none (that i saw) gave me that option.
Quote by break-me-in

Hey chill out. He just doesn't know the right term for it, no need to get all crazy.