Anyone know of any budget tele copies for about $300? I've heard a bit about Jay Turser, and Agile TC-630. But I don't know if it's worth it to get one of those, or if they'd only be just as good as a Squier.

This won't be my main guitar, but just a backup to play around with to get a tele tone.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
I'm pretty sure $300 can get you a used MIM Fender Tele.

Yeah, I'm sure you can get a used MIM on ebay.
Weekend Warrior
Quote by AngelOfHatred
I'm pretty sure $300 can get you a used MIM Fender Tele.

Yeah, I think it should. I haven't got the chance to get to a guitar store yet, so I don't know if the places nearby will have one for that price. Probably, I guess.

But just in case I don't find anything, I'm curious about the tele copies for this price if I have to get one instead.
Check out rondomusic.com, they make some nice guitars, I have one of their Tele copies and it's definitely comparable to a MIM (and mine was only $125).

Here you go:

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1688.html
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
If you're still looking at "tele-copies," another suggestion would be the Greg Bennett Formula. I was never really a fan of Tele's in the first place, but this one just kept catching my eye. Plays real well, and especially after I replaced the bridge pup on mine with a SD Li'l 59, can really scream.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
thanks for the suggestions, everyone.

I decided to go for the Agile TC-630. Seems to be the best value for the money, and should be close to a MIM tele, but for less. I'm getting it in a few months.
I tried out a Peavey Generation Today and it felt Great.. and sounded awesome.. if I may throw in my late Recommendation.. though its probably too late.. plan on buying it today.. the Butterscotch Blonde/Maple Neck Combo is Sex also