Page 1 of 2
and I was wondering if there is any movies I should check out while I'm there.

I don't watch alot of movies either, so theres alot of new ones I haven't seen.

Ideas?

I like comedy and horror.

Thanks.
Superbad.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Shaun of the Dead. All the comedy and horror you'll ever need.

EDIT: DAMN YOU SGTPEPPERZ!
Check out "Death at a Funeral," I saw it the other day and it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
Quote by sgtpepperz
Shaun of the Dead.

+1423245785454
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
City of God! It's the best!

I keep suggesting it 'cause it's a film not many people are gonna see and think "I wanna watch that"- 'cause of subtitles and foreigness (Which ain't a problem over here, though I hear it's a turn off in America). But it rocks.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
I've already seen Superbad and Shaun of The Dead.

Thanks anyways though.

Keep 'em coming people.
Dead Mans Shoes: http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0419677/

I've no idea if you'll be able to find it, but you should definitely check it out sometime. Easily one of the best British films ever made.

EDIT:
Quote by Hobolad
City of God! It's the best!

I keep suggesting it 'cause it's a film not many people are gonna see and think "I wanna watch that"- 'cause of subtitles and foreigness (Which ain't a problem over here, though I hear it's a turn off in America). But it rocks.

This too.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
+1 on american history x

i just saw apocalypto, that was pretty amazing
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
+1 to the departed. not comedy or horror, but def. an amazing movie
Dont forget to say Hi to fred on your way in. Oh yeah I heard he likes to be complimented on his jacket
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by mr.sublime
Check out "Death at a Funeral," I saw it the other day and it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

This man speaks the truth.
There's always money in the banana stand!
Quote by srv_king
dont get No country for old men. boring as hell

Well I liked it a lot, and so did an ass-load of other people. But if you're looking for Transformers with mindless action, explosions, horrible acting and directing, then NCFOM is certainly NOT the movie for you.

28 Weeks Later? Superbad?
Quote by Esp_kill07
Dont forget to say Hi to fred on your way in. Oh yeah I heard he likes to be complimented on his jacket

I Am Legend ftw.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Quote by srv_king
dont get No country for old men. boring as hell

are you sh!tting me? that movie rocked, especially the way he killed people.
On a more serious note I once saw this movie with the guy from batman. It was an indie film or something cuz ive never seen it anywhere else but showtime. It was kinda like the matrix but better and wasnt spoiled by the mainstream. i think it was called equilibrium that was one of the coolest movies ive seen. I need to see it again cuz it was so awesome and only saw it once
they're not comedy or horror, but two movies i saw recently that were exellent, Into the Wild, and Memento. you'll love them both

Quote by jambajews
the magic bong

is this a real movie, if so, where can i rent it hahahah
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
sorry for the 2x post but i forgot; Green Street Hooligans!!! you'd love it. its an indy film, sorta like fight club, some pretty funny parts, all around awsome movie
Quote by Esp_kill07
On a more serious note I once saw this movie with the guy from batman. It was an indie film or something cuz ive never seen it anywhere else but showtime. It was kinda like the matrix but better and wasnt spoiled by the mainstream. i think it was called equilibrium that was one of the coolest movies ive seen. I need to see it again cuz it was so awesome and only saw it once

+983572803576056 Equilibrium is Number 1 on my list of the greatest films.
Quote by Ziggums
+983572803576056 Equilibrium is Number 1 on my list of the greatest films.

thanks for reassuring me that the actual movie is called Equilibrium. Do you think i can find this at blockbuster? cuz man that movie was insane and only got to see it once. I forgot most of it anyway
Quote by Esp_kill07
thanks for reassuring me that the actual movie is called Equilibrium. Do you think i can find this at blockbuster? cuz man that movie was insane and only got to see it once. I forgot most of it anyway

Yeah, they have this at most movie stores. I thought it was the biggest Matrix rip-off ever though. Not a bad movie, but I couldn't help but want to pop in The Matrix instead.
Quote by Esp_kill07

Christian Bale and Gun Kata... sick.
Zombie Night because it's a ****ty movie so bad that you have to see it to believe it. Ebert and Roeper gave it meh out of 4 stars.

it's seriously Plan 9 From OUter Space bad. Horror and horrible.
Quote by Esp_kill07

Yeah you probably could, Don't they do an online thing? you could check on their site.
Kung Pow. You'll either love it and laugh your ass off (like me) or hate me and demand your money back.

Most people i know fall under the 1st category. "
we must become the change we want to see.
Its a few years old but theres this movie, I think its called Phone Booth. That was a pretty good movie.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Page 1 of 2