Page 1 of 2
You know that time comes whether its at school, work, at wendys or where ever, what do u do to hide your boner even when it comes at the worst times? Tell us your embarrassing story.
Last year in my yoga class some kid got one and started punching the Sh** out of it to kill it.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Sitting: Adjust your legs perfectly so it doesn't show.
Standing: Pretend to re-tie both of your shoes and hope you can think it away.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
In my pants, usually.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Why do you want to know how other guys hide their erect penises?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Cut it off and simply grow a new one. Dumbass.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Straight up sticking out the top of my pants and hope i don't have to reach up for something
Don't hide it, wear that boner with pride and dignity.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
This morening at easter service... right as communion came around and I was supposed to stand up and take it from the pastor. BLAM... out of the blue, wasn't even thinking... I was just staring straight ahead and BLam. I did a quick tuck into the belt loop, pull the shirt over the rest and go for it... it seemed to work well enough. Still, bad timing.

Oh and search bar ftw.
It used to happen to me basically every time we had to switch lessons.

I used to either pretend to get something out of my bag and have it in front of me, and walk to my next lesson like that. Or I'd take my blazer off and put it in front and pretend to be doing something to it.

I got drunk once though and told my friends my ways to hide it, now I know they'll notice and say something. Luckily, it hasn't happened to me since I told them my secrets though.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Why do you want to know how other guys hide their erect penises?

Aha, so we meet again "Ray".

How's that assignment coming along? Huh?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
just take your pants off and nobody notices your boner they usually just ask why your lpants are off. i just say it is hot out... then they ask why my penis is so massive.

its a catch 22, next time i get a boner in public i'm just going to kill everybody so they don't tell anyone else about it
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
Hold your breath. Takes the blood away from your boner so it can go to your brain. I kid you not, it works every time.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
I've never had one until recently dammit

I was in my bed and i had just taken a piss and I forgot to put the toilet seat down

My sister goes in and finds the toilet seat up and tells me she is not going to put the seat down (Bitch) and

i had a huge massive boner so I stalled and started making stupid excuses until i felt flaccid and

put the toilet seat down.
Quote by myself101
Aha, so we meet again "Ray".

How's that assignment coming along? Huh?

Pretty bad.

UG = distraction.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
"ITS JUST AN ILLUSION OF THE PANTS!!!!!"

or the waistband trick
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by ZanasCross
This morening at easter service... right as communion came around and I was supposed to stand up and take it from the pastor. BLAM... out of the blue, wasn't even thinking... I was just staring straight ahead and BLam. I did a quick tuck into the belt loop, pull the shirt over the rest and go for it... it seemed to work well enough. Still, bad timing.

Oh and search bar ftw.

No kidding really bad timing....
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by Calabur
I used to either pretend to get something out of my bag and have it in front of me, and walk to my next lesson like that. Or I'd take my blazer off and put it in front and pretend to be doing something to it.

that's what I do at school with my backpack or sweater...

only cuz I stop and hang out with my girlfriend before every class
lol
It really sucks when you cant. Example, when you join any form of military (army cadets in my case). I went to an advanced course based on drill. I couldn't move around at all. So, when we got boners, we tried to slouch a little. It was ok though, if any guy tried to make fun of us, we would just laugh and say he wasn't old enough to get a boner. There was a mutual understanding among the rest of us.
Quote by MadMetalManiac
I've never had one until recently dammit

I was in my bed and i had just taken a piss and I forgot to put the toilet seat down

My sister goes in and finds the toilet seat up and tells me she is not going to put the seat down (Bitch) and

i had a huge massive boner so I stalled and started making stupid excuses until i felt flaccid and

put the toilet seat down.

Do you think it's cuz you're into you're sister?
In the words of Seth from Superbad "You know what I do? I flip my boner up into my waistband. It hids it AND it feels awesome. I almost blew a load into my bellybutton."
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by ryanh09
just take your pants off and nobody notices your boner they usually just ask why your lpants are off. i just say it is hot out... then they ask why my penis is so massive.

its a catch 22, next time i get a boner in public i'm just going to kill everybody so they don't tell anyone else about it

How is that a catch 22?
Quote by thankyougermany
Hold your breath. Takes the blood away from your boner so it can go to your brain. I kid you not, it works every time.

+1
For some reason i used to get a boner whenever i walked from my dad's car to my class. I used to put my bag over it and pretend i was getting something/putting something in it.

Sometimes i also got boners while sitting in class during breaks, so i just put my bag over it or tuck it down somehow.

Damn hormones.
I normally get a boner when I'm seconds away from leaving a vehicle. Seriously, walking down the school bus with a snake-ing dick is the most difficult thing to hide when there are kids the same height as your crotch on the bus.

Sooooooooooo bad.
NOPE.
In my lifeguarding class, there was a kid we had to strap tyo the spinal board, just for practice, when we removed him from the water....there IT was. It was there the entire time he was strapped in, poor guy couldn't do a thing about it.
Quote by Boss61607

no, what makes you think that

<<

>>
Quote by Boss61607

no, it's because he wants to be into his sister
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
it's just a pattern in the pleats.

but srsly, the waistband trick or the breath one. or both.
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
Page 1 of 2