Hey guys
While my bro is in America he's gonna pick up some guitar gear for me because it's so cheap compared to here. Seeing as he doesnt know anything much about guitars and I dont know the area the easyiest way to buy the gear is through guitar centre. Anyway in Australia if you buy quite a bit of stuff at one time from guitar stores here you can normally get a bit of the price off.
So will guitar centre knock some money off do you think?
I just wanted to know because i've never been there
Btw Im getting around $600 worth of stuff

Cheers, sorry about weird question
Yeah, they would. Just make sure your bro knows how to haggle well.
You should tell us what you're getting to make sure you're making the most of your $600 =)
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h
You should tell us what you're getting to make sure you're making the most of your $600 =)

I thought you'd never ask lol
Im getting a whammy, Boss dd-6, MXR 10 band eq, dunlop 535q wah (because I want a wah that handles gain better), and possibly a phase 90 and a bad monkey

The stuff Im getting is just for fun btw
Quote by matt_moonhead
I thought you'd never ask lol
Im getting a whammy, Boss dd-6, MXR 10 band eq, dunlop 535q wah (because I want a wah that handles gain better), and possibly a phase 90 and a bad monkey

The stuff Im getting is just for fun btw

Looks good.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

Btw another question bout guitar centre.
Do they normally have all this stuff in stock?
I dont want my brother to get there and than they dont have half of it.
Is it likely that that will happen?
Quote by matt_moonhead

depends really, call the GC your brother is going to go to (if you can) and see if they have those in stock. worth a try
you can check online if they have it. Just know the zip code. And just ask them if I get this all together how much can I get it for. Offer 30 less and give cash. That's what I did. Credit cards cost them money.
I know Cleveland would have all that in stock but the MXR eq. Unless you want the Kerry King one.
Quote by matt_moonhead

It depends. Most of those items are in decent demand so they should have them in. Call them and ask them if they do. If they dont, ask them to order them in.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

They should stock that stuff. I would possible be worried about the whammy, maybe the 535q since they try to pawn the cheaper dunlops and the sigs more.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by mike.h
It depends. Most of those items are in decent demand so they should have them in. Call them and ask them if they do. If they dont, ask them to order them in.

Be warned though, they're rubbish about ordering stuff in. The day I bought my Slash wah I asked them to order in the 18 volt power supply and they never did. 20 9 volts later I got one off the internet (great pedal, but it's one hell of a battery hog)
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not