i remember watching the history channel more than any other channel. i used to love it. it had great shows about wars, weapons, political unrest, and debunking the bible. Recently (id say in the past year) it has made a change for the worse. Pretty much all that is showing now is fvcking modern marvels. Fvck Modern Marvels, it doesnt even belong on the history channel. It belongs on the discovery channel. Who wants to see a show about f ucking Ice cream on the History Channel????? its not just that, there are shows like Ice Road Truckers, the states (yea its history but still, its lame), and that show about loggers. And lets not forget Monster Hunters, and UFO hunters. UFO hunters is such a waste!!!! they never find anything!!!!! its always the same conclusion "well we didnt find any physical evidence whatsoever but its still possible there could be a UFO out there judging by eyewitness accounts and 3d models we built in our lab" I mean they spend all this money on searching equipment and come back with NOTHING!!!!! its bvll****! at least theres shows like Gangland that even the odds, but still its really becoming a steaming pile of bull****. The history channel is for history!!! we already have a f-cking discovery channel. Anyone else notice this in the past year???
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I dunno, it sucks man. I used to watch discovery channel until they started with the whole "whooooah, tall buildings, big truckz0rz, motorbikes, and more things that will make your penis bigger just by watchingzorz!".

They completely switched the audiences..
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
yup, pretty terrible
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I did notice this, yes.
Well, this has been splendid. Tea?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by burrit0
Why watch history when you can watch Flavor of Love?

i do watch flavor of love, its better than half the shows on the history channel these days.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Has anyone died in ice road truckers yet?
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
they still have some decent stuff. Battle 360, History Rocks, Human Weapon, and I wish they kept doing Extreme History with Roger Daltrey
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
Gotta love the Military channel!
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
I've gone soft too.

...After I saw your mom!
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
Quote by Kensai
I dunno, it sucks man. I used to watch discovery channel until they started with the whole "whooooah, tall buildings, big truckz0rz, motorbikes, and more things that will make your penis bigger just by watchingzorz!".

They completely switched the audiences..

thats why you have to get the discovery science channel or even to some extent, the national geographic channel has pretty decent programming later at night.

and to TS, yeah i totally agree, but thats just the trend in tv programming today. why do you think that mtv and vh1 show almost no music videos, and almost nothing to do with music anymore? its because people would rather watch twenty women fight over brett micheals, flavor flav, some italian guy, etc.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Ah the hitler channel...the history channel is good for only one thing and that's sharpe.
whoa whoa whao, modern marvels is a great show (depending on the topic of the episode) and it is the history of that topic, hence, history channel

that being said Discovery>history channel almost everytime

go mythbusters!
Aww come on, Modern Marvels is a great show (well, it depends on the subject).

But, not counting that, I agree with you. Nobody cares about conspiracies, Axmen, or Ice Road Truckers. Where has the History gone!?!

Also, How It's Made got softer after they dumped the old narrator
██████████████████████████████
Quote by ibanez_rocker
Gotta love the Military channel!

I wish I had that

THe history channel is like a watered down Military channel..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Ralbert07
Aww come on, Modern Marvels is a great show (well, it depends on the subject).

But, not counting that, I agree with you. Nobody cares about conspiracies, Axmen, or Ice Road Truckers. Where has the History gone!?!

Also, How It's Made got softer after they dumped the old narrator

Ok my point is that they shouldnt have a show called HOW ITS MADE on the history channel. GRRRRRRRRR
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????