I recently bought a 3yr old Gibson Les Paul Studio, but I don't know what pickups are in it. I know that the studios made this year come with the 490R/498T set, but I think that vintage studios that are available at Guitarcenter (thats where i got my guitar) come with Burstbuckers! So, which does my guitar come with???
p.s. my guitar looks very similar to the vintage mahogany at GC, not the studios on the gibson website
maybe pics will help
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

ik...ik...but the thing is, i was with my mom when she bought it for me, but she wont let me have it until my birthday, so i cant get any pics of it...sorry i cant be more helpful